Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone gotten that email yet of "supposedly" obama's mother?

I know what's happened to you BM, but now consider if in an effort to further discredit you......they went after your own mother or some other family member that had nothing to do with your situation...??

I dunno, you're right I shouldn't really be shocked........it just further saddens me. If you ever see the email you'll fully understand........it's just really heinous. It's such an invasion of privacy no matter who the woman is in the photo. Very simply put, I really can't find too much integrity and honor in this country no matter where I look. These are antiquated notions anymore.

Believe me when I tell you that there is NOTHING MORE than anyone could say or do to further discredit me. I mean NOTHING. And the most bizaare part of that is I've NEVER done a damned thing wrong, hurtfull, shamefull to ANYONE... EVER.

But anyway, I completely get what you are saying as I have LIVED IT for nearly 10 years now... in MY REAL LIFE.

And Nef... I can hear what you are saying but to be honest, my life experiences have taught me something VERY different.

As with Hitler and post WWI Germany, if you tell a lie big enough, long enough and you tell it to enough people eventually *poof* it becomes the truth and there won't be a DAMNED THING that the person can do to wash the filth off that has been heaped upon them.

wow, what's is more vile?? this supposed pics??

or a The Most evil insult of throwing a shoe at our countries leader on Global Television??

I'm more offended by the Arabic insult..

not some random unproven naked pics of a woman..

or a The Most evil insult of throwing a shoe at our countries leader on Global Television??

You raise a good point here.

sorry, the shoe thing was good sport. And I would feel that way if someone tossed a pair of magli's at obama. There is absolutely no comparison as to what you're suggesting. And if you truly feel that way there is something wrong with your internal character. I would feel that way if someone got a hold of pics of a young barbara bush........my god, hopefully young....:worried:. Anyway, do you think we could avoid a bush v. obama discussion here? Cause it really is absolutely irrelevant to the deeper malignancy that is going around this country.

Top Bottom