Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone go to disneyland this year?

Home alone with my four year old again tonight. The wife and daughter are having girls night at the wifes sisters house, so I'm on the porch smoking a cigar and drinking a craft beer while my kids inside watching A Charlie Brown Christmas for the fourth time today.

My daughter is on a Brave kick. We've watched it probably 5 times in a week. This hernia thing is going to suck for the next couple of weeks, since she won't be able to get a running start and jump on my lap. If you need to vent, PM me. I'm pretty far from being the most stable fellow on the board, but I do have experience in this and can share war stories if it'll help.

My daughter is on a Brave kick. We've watched it probably 5 times in a week. This hernia thing is going to suck for the next couple of weeks, since she won't be able to get a running start and jump on my lap. If you need to vent, PM me. I'm pretty far from being the most stable fellow on the board, but I do have experience in this and can share war stories if it'll help.
I saw the Brave outfit, wig and bow & arrow at walmart, almost made me want to have a little girl ^_^

I've been to Disney World this past year. I was hoping to get some Nanroast, but she wouldn't see me. :(

I saw the Brave outfit, wig and bow & arrow at walmart, almost made me want to have a little girl ^_^

you're starting to worry me nan

jngr..... I'll retaliate by sharing those dildo pics, that is all

Actually the wife got us and the kids season passes as we don't live too far. We got about once a month. I used to not care about going, but taking kids makes it fun again.

Top Bottom