Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone experianced with odd shoulder pain?

jdbaker82

So I started a Dbol cycle about 2-3 weeks ago and I recently went heavier then normal on free weight / inclined bench press... while I was getting the weight in position I seemed to have did something to my right shoulder. its actually not really a "pain" but I can feel something and I know its not normal it has been about a week now and I still feel it but I only notice it if my arm is bent a certain way..like if I put my right arm behind my back and try to say reach my arm towards my left rib cage I can feel it, I have still been able to do shoulder press/bench press/incline press etc without any further issues or aggrivating it further but I also have kept the weight I am using down a little. I know I am not good at explaining this but its kinda hard to explain and I don't know if I should be seriously concerned about this or maybe it will just go away?

Sounds like you tweaked your rotator cuff...

Sounds like you tweaked your rotator cuff...

To be honest thats what I said to my g/f I have a feeling it has something to do with my rotator cuff... I guess the question now is how serious could this be? Or should it be ok? Like I said its not really a pain just something that I "notice" and "feel" its there.

id take 2 weeks off and not do anything with that shoulder
once you tweak it the next thing you do is tear it

So I started a Dbol cycle about 2-3 weeks ago and I recently went heavier then normal on free weight / inclined bench press... while I was getting the weight in position I seemed to have did something to my right shoulder. its actually not really a "pain" but I can feel something and I know its not normal it has been about a week now and I still feel it but I only notice it if my arm is bent a certain way..like if I put my right arm behind my back and try to say reach my arm towards my left rib cage I can feel it, I have still been able to do shoulder press/bench press/incline press etc without any further issues or aggrivating it further but I also have kept the weight I am using down a little. I know I am not good at explaining this but its kinda hard to explain and I don't know if I should be seriously concerned about this or maybe it will just go away?

Sounds like a possible injury, try using some Arnica. :)

Ok so I have went light on lifting and tried to avoid free weight bench and inclined bench etc and limited my shoulder excersises and its been about 3 weeks now and the strange feeling when I rotate my right arm a certain way is still there! Is it possible that a shoulder tweak or whatever it could be with the rotator cuff could take this long to recover from? I am finished my dbol cycle now and am prepared to take 2 weeks off all together with any excerise that involves my right arm (except for maybe biceps I think I can still do this without even effecting whatever this issue is)

Ozzie and eClen thanks very much for your input very much appreciated. Maybe I should have stopped lifting with my shoulder and did not so it never had time to heal... I guess I will be taking 2 weeks off now as much as I do not want to lose muscle damnnnnnn

Ozzie and eClen thanks very much for your input very much appreciated. Maybe I should have stopped lifting with my shoulder and did not so it never had time to heal... I guess I will be taking 2 weeks off now as much as I do not want to lose muscle damnnnnnn

Don't worry about it bro,remember there such a thing as "muscle Memory" you will be back better than ever
:)

now you got plenty of time to work on legs.i had the same problem.my trainer said that to me i think a lot of people will agree.goodluck bro

I've gotten this too doing smolov jr, which involves benching 4 times a week 6x6, 7x5, 8x4, 10x3, increasing the weight 10-25 lbs a week. I think I have figured out part of the problem: I was benching that often but only rowing once a week at most. This creates an imbalance in the muscles and can lead to pain. Also, my muscles were gaining lots of strength but the joints, tendons, and rotary cuffs did not have time to catch up. Muscle gets stronger many times faster than joints and tendons.

Top Bottom