Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever used Pharma Group?

I dont believe it!

I am just amazed that these fuckers have paypal and accept credit cards. Dont waste your cash bro! There are good sources out there.........................just have to do some more research!
Oh, check out the scammer list as often as you can!

I had order about 600$ worth of gear from them about 3 weeks ago and I received my order yesterday but from what I hear the are selective samers.

they told me they would re ship for 70% of 900 or send me 30% of order for free huh 900dollars free. well i got 15 deca and 5 testex well at least i got something and glad i found fina fuck pharma

I've used them several times and never once had a problem.I think they ship all of the orders but don't package them very well.

get ur money back by contacting paypal, it works everytime they (pharmagroup) send u back shitty emails and then a week later paypal sends u ur money back. and dont worry about the authourities paypal aint gonna contact anyone.

PayPal is a lot harder to deal with now. In August, PayPal announced they have lost $231 Million since they started. The last thing they can afford to do is refund people.

I'm not saying PayPal will not refund, but in one case they waited 51 days before returning the money. PayPal does this because they make interest holding the money.

If you are in the US.. do not buy from these guys unless you are prepared to lose your money. There are better safer sources to deal with

I orderd from pharmagroup and i got my shit and fast too and legit but i would be awear still could be a set up to place a big order and fuck me over!

Top Bottom