Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever tried laser hair removal?

ive heard it feels like getting tattooed and prices vary from place to place...office around here charges 1200 for the first visit and 300-600 each visit after depending on how much hair you want removed..and if your a Burtardo hairly gorilla they charge extra

PICK3 said:
I rubbed Nair on my glory hole.

I 've done that before.

No, I am not joking either. I am serious. I learned it from bwood.

And no, it did not burn or itch or anything.

AAP said:
And what exactly is wrong with Hungarians?
aside from being bothersome roadside gypsys? they're covered with coarse hair. as i am. i'll beat those rugs for 2 dollar.

HumanTarget said:
aside from being bothersome roadside gypsys? they're covered with coarse hair. as i am. i'll beat those rugs for 2 dollar.

Bro, I ain't got hardly any hair on my body below my neck. It takes me two days to grow a five oclock shadow.

AAP said:
Bro, I ain't got hardly any hair on my body below my neck. It takes me two days to grow a five oclock shadow.
you're no Hungarian. prolly a dirty Swede, like Perk....

AAP said:
I 've done that before.

No, I am not joking either. I am serious. I learned it from bwood.

And no, it did not burn or itch or anything.

Lucky man! I wish I had hair to remove.

There is a place in TX that can get it done for about $900 (unless you look like a very hairy gorilla) AND they have specials to remove as much as you need from one area then use the Platinum Card.

:santa:

Top Bottom