Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Anyone ever been to Newport Beach, CA?

FreakMonster

New member
Anyone live there?

How do you like it?
What is it like?
Nightlife?

I heard it's was one of the nicest place to live in the US and also very expensive.
 
Yes I have. I was stationed at Camp Pendleton for 5 yrs. It's f**kin' awesome there! The weather is perfect, the women are beautiful and the night life kicks ass! I'm trying to get back there myself (job permitting).

:D

balboa_island.JPG
 
Last edited:
PM may1010 .. he told me to tell you to pm him over at triedia.. or I will get you his e-mail addy. He is from there.
 
FreakMonster said:



No fucking way?

remember that movie with Charlie Sheen.. Rollins is a Newport Beach cop trying to get him in the car chase...? It was just a little joke.
 
Top Bottom