Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever been to Naples Fl?

the v6 bro?

lets get srs

That's the only model available at that time. supercharged 340hp...meh. It's the quickest of what they have. Next in line would be the Panamara. I can't find anything higher end than those.

Yes, Naples...why not? Let me guess, bc it's not San Diego right? Sorry babe, but you continue to reek of geographical conceitedness.

Nah. I wouldn't really recommend San Diego for a "bawse" vacation. I love living here, sure, but that's different.

But Naples? lolol

Why Naples??

Naples median income is higher than SD's AND it doesn't have the 3rd highest number of indigent's in the country.

Nah. I wouldn't really recommend San Diego for a "bawse" vacation. I love living here, sure, but that's different.

But Naples? lolol

Why Naples??

My in laws have a vacation home there. They also have one on the beach on Kiawah Island. I would have rather gone there but temps are better in Naples right now.

Naples median income is higher than SD's AND it doesn't have the 3rd highest number of indigent's in the country.

lol, again, I'm not comparing the two, so this is kind of irrelevant (but if you want to compare the two in that way, I'll still win for my proximity to Del Mar and Rancho Santa Fe...). Who cares about median income as far as where to vacation? Not me. Some of the most amazing places to go and see are incredibly poor - who's the conceited one, now, hmmm? ;)

You're going to be missing out on a lot of cool shit if you follow that route. Some of my most incredible vacations have been spent in hotels that cost less than 40/US a night. I get going there because you have a free place to stay. But if that wasn't in the picture, I wouldn't get it. Not because I'm being snotty. Just personal preference. I'd be bored to tears there.

Top Bottom