Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else ever rock jeans and white t-shirt?

D

Debaser

Obviously this is the classic bare-bones "man" look. But if you have some nice subtle details...

1. GREAT jeans with a great fit. In a sense, the jeans become the "shirt" because they are the flashier part of the ensemble.

2. Awesome boots. If you have a great pair of shoes, like Miu miu motorcycle boots, Maglis or what-have-you, wear them.

3. The white t-shirt needs to have a perfect fit. It should be tight, but not gay-bar tight. Quality shirt, don't use a 4 year old jocky undershirt.

4. A great watch always helps, so does nice hair.

If you have a great build, this makes for an extremely masculine look, but these details "refine" it in a sense. Add in some minor stubble if you have the jawline for it, and this is the easiest "outfit" I own for getting some serious attention from women.

Or I'm just lucky and this is a totally lame look :)

Debaser said:
Add in some minor stubble if you have the jawline for it, and this is the easiest "outfit" I own for getting some serious attention from women.

fast road to action :)

this outfit looks like u dont care but u really still do LOL
(chics sometimes like guys who look great but doesnt look they put alot of time into there look)

Debaser said:
1. GREAT jeans with a great fit. In a sense, the jeans become the "shirt" because they are the flashier part of the ensemble.
I wear jeans when I'm not working or working out
Debaser said:
2. Awesome boots. If you have a great pair of shoes, like Miu miu motorcycle boots, Maglis or what-have-you, wear them.
I have one pair of sneakers for working out, the rest is boots. I'm a redneck so it's a given.
Debaser said:
3. The white t-shirt needs to have a perfect fit. It should be tight, but not gay-bar tight. Quality shirt, don't use a 4 year old jocky undershirt.
I wear white T's.
Debaser said:
4. A great watch always helps, so does nice hair.
I got a fly-ass calculator watch.
Debaser said:
Add in some minor stubble if you have the jawline for it
I got the 5 O'clock shadow all the time.
Debaser said:
You're just lucky cause it don't do shit for me....

Last edited:
Yep, I always make sure to bathe in a half gallon of Aqua Velva before going out on the town.

shhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttt, son. i've been rockin it ever since i saw tom cruise in top gun rockin it. shhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttt. ;)

Top Bottom