Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone drinkin a beer?

Goddamn people....I just had three beers when I woke up...then I had a pint of Seagrams lime twist gin with some tonic....then I had a pot full of coffee....then three mini-thins...then I think I've had somewhere around 6 Red Bull and vodkas and then I think we had a couple of beers and then....I had a shot of Cuervo.....then a Malibu & Coke...then I think I had a Bud Light...and then some more gin & tonic and then some fuckin' Rolling Rock.

Now I'm feelin' just about right. :D

casavant said:
Goddamn people....I just had three beers when I woke up...then I had a pint of Seagrams lime twist gin with some tonic....then I had a pot full of coffee....then three mini-thins...then I think I've had somewhere around 6 Red Bull and vodkas and then I think we had a couple of beers and then....I had a shot of Cuervo.....then a Malibu & Coke...then I think I had a Bud Light...and then some more gin & tonic and then some fuckin' Rolling Rock.

Now I'm feelin' just about right. :D
having done the same thing (more or less) on a few occassions, i feel sorry for your head and stomach right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drink2: :coffee:

Top Bottom