Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone been to Prague? Going in December...

of course it's cool cause I said it's cool.

ps. some of the best beer in the world there so make sure you get super drunk and fall of that bridge one night.
Will do brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

of course it's cool cause I said it's cool.

ps. some of the best beer in the world there so make sure you get super drunk and fall of that bridge one night.

Your taste is in your ass, bro. They are known for Pilsner's and Lagers, which are all basically watered down, 3-4%, piss-tasting versions of real beer. Better than other Lagers like Coor's, MGD or Corona, but "best" is laughable.

Your taste is in your ass, bro. They are known for Pilsner's and Lagers, which are all basically watered down, 3-4%, piss-tasting versions of real beer. Better than other Lagers like Coor's, MGD or Corona, but "best" is laughable.

is your experience limited to american pilsner's? that could be why. Staropramen on draft is one of the best beers i've ever had in my life and I've been all throughout Germany and Austria. I won't touch a pilsner here in the states even it's from a foreign country because chances are it was just liscensed out to an american brewery. Pilsners in the EU taste way better than here. I don't know why they just do.

is your experience limited to american pilsner's? that could be why. Staropramen on draft is one of the best beers i've ever had in my life and I've been all throughout Germany and Austria. I won't touch a pilsner here in the states even it's from a foreign country because chances are it was just liscensed out to an american brewery. Pilsners in the EU taste way better than here. I don't know why they just do.

No, I've traveled Europe extensively. Including a beer-based tour of Belgium. EU Lager's are definitely better than Coor's or Bud, but a Lager just doesn't compare to most decent Stouts, Porters or Strong Dark Ales.

you were gone for a minute, but redscam has really taken it up a notch on talking out his ass.

I would agree with this Star is big in London and not a regulars in most UK bars. Outside the UK there are lots of different beers. My favorite is our Copenhagen office and visiting the Mikkeller beer bar I'm the red light district.

Top Bottom