Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody Use Hot-Rox?

The only way to truly find out if something works is to try it yourself. You can ask 500 different people and you'll get 500 different answers. You can't "trust" anything any website or advertiser says dude. They all claim they have the next best thing on the market. The only way to know is to sample it yourself.

That's why we HAVE this board, to discuss what works and what doesn't WITHOUT wasting money foolishly. For example, I imagine if you asked people if Creatine worked, 80% would reply in the positive.........that would be good enough for me to try. Another example is 1-AD. When I joined this board, I was convinced that all pro-hormones were crap because Andro turned out to be useless. Now I have a completely different feeling about this particular product.

Now doesn't your response sound a little ignorant?

Shark01 said:
No, I document every aspect of diet and training closely and will try something for a month to see any changes. If you are saying ECA stacks don't work, you are living in a cave somewhere. If you are saying Creatine doesn't work, you are paying too much attention to your Egyptian friends. If you are saying pro-hormones don't work.........well you get the picture.

thats exactly what supp companies want yuo to do, try it out for a month and look for something new to spend yuor money on. I buy cheapo gnc brand creatine and protein. I use xenadrine efx and now glucorell-r because they work consistantly. I dont try something new every month.

FunkMasterFlex said:
hot //check out the hot-rox challenge on t-mag.com....some ppl had great results ( including me) and some didnt...but everyone who really tried to lose weight and get cut up did so.....plus we all put journals up to say how we did it...most seem honest

Let me guess -- they recommend taking in less calories while using it.

Top Bottom