Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anybody listen to Mike and Mike in the morning?

KillahBee said:
Muss has been my favorite Yankee pitcher since day one. I don't think anyone ditched him. He's been good, not great though. A little under achieving, but he has been pretty solid in the playoffs.

well can we both agree to both hate Roger Clemens?? :D

Pervis Ellison said:

I tried, but I can't blame the guy. definitely lost the love for him, but I think it was George's fault for letting Andy go.

to announce retirement and then play for another team? recieving a standing O from yankee fans and marlins fans that year in the world series thinking it was the last time we would ever see him?retire? stay? play? NY? HoustoN? Geez, i've seen more decisiveness from Tim Couch in the pocket.

Pervis Ellison said:
to announce retirement and then play for another team? recieving a standing O from yankee fans and marlins fans that year in the world series thinking it was the last time we would ever see him?retire? stay? play? NY? HoustoN? Geez, i've seen more decisiveness from Tim Couch in the pocket.

lol @ Tim Couch. like I said, I lost some respect and love for him. but he's still a great fucking pitcher with insane determination and skill. gotta give him props for that.

oh hes a bad ass but just like us red sox fans know, he has no loyalty to anybody but himself. which he has every right to be loyal to his family but his family lives like they do and his son can get his orange hummer stolen from a high school parking because the fans pay his salary. a lil appreciation from a pro athlete would be nice every once in a while.

Pervis Ellison said:

You could make a VERY GOOD case for Roger being the greatest righthander of all time....

Anymore, you have to seperate your emotions or how you perceive the guy from his performance/numbers. I don't like Barry Bonds, but lets face it, I will never really KNOW him, so I am uninformed, but you have to say that he is one of the greatest hitters of all time.

Top Bottom