Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

anybody having sucess with sachets?

ruggerpascal

New member
i had been out of the game for about 18 months and i get back and i'm seeing that sachets are gaining popularity. i've heard a few horror stories but i was wondering if anyone is having any luck with these, specifically stealth labs.
 
I successfuly got an infected delt on it. It always hurt like hell too. I threw the rest out after the infection. I wouldnt even give it away. Although there are some who swear by them!
 
blut wump said:
Other than price, why would you prefer these over pharma-grade gear?


pretty much price. i know you get what you pay for, but the part of me that grew up on wal-mart and generic drugs is still holding power over my wallet. i was just curious.
 
blut wump said:
Other than price, why would you prefer these over pharma-grade gear?

Common sense actually.. humangrade from the pharmacy is better than any UG.. And gear in satchets, although I will say is pretty creative, but its an infection waiting to happen. Very unsterile as soon as you open it up..
 
The thing with pharma-grade gear is that it's always fully-dosed, typically enough over-filled for the wastage in the syringe and it's guaranteed to be as sterile as the law can enforce.

If price really motivates you then look into homebrew.
 
blut wump said:
The thing with pharma-grade gear is that it's always fully-dosed, typically enough over-filled for the wastage in the syringe and it's guaranteed to be as sterile as the law can enforce.

If price really motivates you then look into homebrew.

Honestly I wouldn't mind giving that a go but I can hardly eat my on cooking much less inject something I create. But its a good idea to at least read up on itand educate myself and then make a decision. Anyquick links to a info site? I am also not very computer savy. If not thats cool but I appreciate the idea.
 
I would not consider homebrew the most sterile especially if you get infections by drawing out of sachets. I just use a 6cc syringe and draw all the oil at once. If you can't keep it sterile don't homebrew.
 
Currently on week 9 of stealth sus. I am loving life. Gains are starting to slow so as some have advised I am upping proteing. I don't think that there is any doubt as to the authenticity of this product. What I usually do is load three barrells. 2ccs in the first two and then 1cc in the third. Everyone has been saying stealth is overfilled, I have not seen this. Also, some of the oils color is different with the sus. some has a yellow hue, and other is clear. ? I was told it was just different oil. Anyway, I have had good luck. PM me for specifics if you want.
 
armo72 said:
I would not consider homebrew the most sterile especially if you get infections by drawing out of sachets. I just use a 6cc syringe and draw all the oil at once. If you can't keep it sterile don't homebrew.

So, you just save the unused portion in the syringe for a week or two? Or do you inject it into a sterile vial to save? Seems like the best thing to do is order some sterile closed vials from getpnz, draw it all out of the sachets, inject it into the vials, and you are ready to go.
 
Before I started on HRT, Sachets were the last UG gear that I used. The Supertest and the Masteron were as good, if not better, than any gear I've ever used.
 
On my 2nd cycle now.

Have used Stealth Supertest and their Tren Enanthate. Nothing but good things to say about the product and service. The longest any package took to arrive was 8 working days after payment.

I've heard all the horror stories as well but I think some simple common sense wouldn't go astray.

Personally I clean and sterilise the packages prior to opening. Warm the sachet and the then snip the corner off (with sterilised scissors) and then draw the oil into a syringe and pop the syringes in my drawer to use when I need them.

Have got other non Stealth products from them and even when I made a mess of my last order they sorted out for me no questions asked.

The products are great, the price is right and the service is fantastic.
 
I have not tried them, but with all of the complaints and the fact that bottles are readily avilable for me, why would I?
 
Kachunga said:
I have not tried them, but with all of the complaints and the fact that bottles are readily avilable for me, why would I?
If you have a reliable supply of vials and aren't concerned with seziures, then I would see no reason to go to stealth gear. They are a little bit of a hassle to handle properly and transfer while insuring sterility. Although this can be done safely, it does add a couple steps to the process. With the continued discussion ongoing as to dosage per ml being consistent with their claims, I would rather use pharm-grade gear from a domestic source.

However I am using the UG labs gear and have had no issues with discomfort or any signs of infection or anything else. I just go through a lot of needles (switching them after every step), hand sanitizer, alcohol pads, and have had to buy a couple vials to put them in, all to insure what goes into my body remains sterile.

I am using a brand that is not the "premier" brand in this segment of the market, and other than some concerns that they may not be as dosed accurately than, say, Organon, I am pretty happy with the results.

Stick with pharma grade gear from domestic source if you've got it like that, but if you are concerned with price, prohibitive minimum order amounts, or seizures, they are a good alternative.
 
The 19-guage 5 micro-meter needles are intended to reduce or eliminate glass particles when drawing from amps. Of course, they should be switched after drawing.

The typical in-line filter, used in homebrew, for example, would be .45 or .22 micro-meter.
 
Kachunga said:
I have not tried them, but with all of the complaints and the fact that bottles are readily avilable for me, why would I?


Might be safer shipping. If checked, a sachet looks a lot less suspicious than a sterile injection vial full of myserious luquid and a bulldog on the label. Tha't's the only reason I can think of.
 
Top Bottom