Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any women here get results w/ Yohimbine HCL?

You both are correct, didn't mean to add the HCL. My fingers are like the dinosaur tail, they have a memory/mind of their own. I'll edit my post to avoid confusion.

Thanks!!!

BW

Yohimbine HCl works very well in my opinion. If you mix it with ephedrine/norephedrine start out with the lowest dose you can and gradually work up. And avoid intense exercise such as sprinting or weight training if you mix the two (just to be safe). Keep the cardio in the moderate range. Even better is to use yohimbine in the am before cardio, then use ECA later in the day. But the response to any of these adrenergic drugs is very individual, so if it makes you feel really bad then don't use it.

I've just started using MD6, which contains yohimbine. I was not aware that I should not sprint or weight train while taking this combo (norephedrine & yohimbine). What happens when you take this and exercise intensely?

Chabbah,

Ephedrine and norephedrine are not the same thing, and they do not cause the same physiological responses.

Don't worry chabbah, MD6 doesn't have enough yohimbine to cause you any great strife, and ephedrine is the stuff to really avoid mixing it with. My comment was aimed more at people who pop 20-30mg yohimbine and 25-50mg ephedrine before a heavy weights session. I would advise against this.

Okay, well, I've discovered that the MD6 I had was taken off of the shelf because it contains norephedrine. So the guy at the supp store swapped it out for a bottle of BetaLean, which he claims is a better product. I'm not sure what to think anymore. Anyone out there use BetaLean?

Top Bottom