Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Any one here from the Scotsdale AZ area?

bigdelt69

New member
I am moving to the Scotsdale AZ area. Looking for someone to show me around and chat with. Please PM. I have no family or friends in the area.
 
Yeah, what... did you and your fiance break up and now you're moving across the country?

C-ditty
 
bigdelt69 said:
I am moving to the Scotsdale AZ area. Looking for someone to show me around and chat with. Please PM. I have no family or friends in the area.

My ex lives in Scottsadel..

plus i have some family there.

I love Phoenix.
 
The more I think about it the more I want to move the hell outta San Diego and head over to Phoenix/Scottsdale area. Hmm....give me some more reasons to move Lestat!
 
Are people in AZ more friendly than here in So Cal? I guess it wouldn't be to hard to be more friendly than these people. How is the AZ nightlife?
 
BigRedCat said:
Are people in AZ more friendly than here in So Cal? I guess it wouldn't be to hard to be more friendly than these people. How is the AZ nightlife?

Probably not quite what you'll find in Southern Cal. But Scottsdale and Tempe have plenty of cool night spots.
 
Not like the nightlife is anything special here anyway. I am more interested in the people being friendly and the rents cheaper.
 
BigRedCat said:
Not like the nightlife is anything special here anyway. I am more interested in the people being friendly and the rents cheaper.

People are pretty friendly here, my experience anyway. But you get people from all over the country here. I meet very few people who have lived here more than a few years. Don't even think I've ever met a native in person.

Been here almost four years and I like it a lot. The summers are a bitch, but everything else makes it a great place to live. Real estate is cheap, and the cost of living is relatively low, especially compared to southern cal.
 
What areas should I look in? I am looking to rent a house that I can turn one room or garage into a band practice room. I would soundproof it so it dosen't bother the neighbors. I hate my apartment that I am in now, total crap and I pay too much for it. I have heard North Phoenix area? I really dont know. Any advice about the differant areas would be very cool. I am planning a weekend trip over and check things out- I want to see how the phoenix zoo is.
 
I'd check out Tempe, Gilbert, Mesa, Chandler and Ahwatukee (residential area, part of Phoenix). These areas are west and southwest of Phoenix, but account for much of mid-upper level living areas. There's also Scottsdale, but that will be pricier.

As for north Phoenix, Glendale, Deer Valley etc. , I'm not real familiar with them as far as residential areas. But from what I have heard, The first areas I mentioned are the best for good housing quality/economy/neighborhoods, as well as quick access to freeways and night life.
 
gymtime said:
I'd check out Tempe, Gilbert, Mesa, Chandler and Ahwatukee (residential area, part of Phoenix). These areas are west and southwest of Phoenix,

Not that it matters, but those cities are actually east and southeast of Phoenix. They all still border eachother though, and just form 'metro phoenix'. ...kinda like how someone not from SoCal would still consider Anaheim, BuenaPark, etc. all part of LA.
 
Do you have any advice as to what the neighborhoods you mentioned are like? I am not looking to live in any ghetto areas. haha.
 
yo dude,

lived in phoenix damn near my whole life...22 years in the valley

North phoenix is great, i wouldnt go west of i-17 though, the west valley is kinda dead and not a lot goes on out there. Nice areas there but too far from the action on weekends. You cant go wrong with scottsdale/tempe. Everytime I have out of towners over they all say the women here are beautiful...id have to agree:)

If you move to mesa/chandler area try to locate yourself near the freeways.

but ya the nightlife is pretty good here...as we have grown more shows/concerts come into town so its all good.

rent is prolly around 6-7 bills are a apartment. Look to pay more for a house rent, especially being that its snowbird season.

Have fun in phx!

Sean

ps - dont get a membership to LA Fitness...wack ass club for sure
 
Thanks for the info. I am looking online around Mesa and Tempe for a house for rent. Can any of you Arizonians recommend neighborhoods I should look at? Where should I stay away from?
 
I have a super-nice townhome 2100sq ft, 3Bdr/2Ba/2CG for rent in South Scottsdale; community pool, 2 big atriums, next to the park. It's both near Tempe and right by downtown Scottsdale- $1350 a month (That's the EF Discount rate!). Super cool if you have a roommate.
 
Rice-cars are better than huge ass jacked trucks! SUV's are everywhere- they are unavoidable. Its the giant Excursion that is 10 feet high on huge off road tires I could do without. Serious tiny-peeny syndrome! haha.

babydoc-sounds like a good deal but I doubt I would be able to have my band practices in a townhome setup. The neighbors might get a wee bit mad. haha.
 
tommy2tone said:
give me her number i'm going there in a few weeks, i'll let u know how she's doing
she's married with a kid now bro
 
Top Bottom