Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any one heard of "Slim Down"?

KappaRaider

I was watching TV last night at about 1:30Am and i ran across an infomercial on a fat loss product called slim down. I usually dont buy into all that stuff, but that was the only commercial that didnt have these rediculous results. (Example....Losing 300lbs in 1 month bullshit). It had a guy with a 36 waist that wasnt obeise buy any way, get shredded in a few weeks witch kinda caught my eye. I dont know guys maybe i just ate too much Thanksgiving and am looking for a way to get rid of those Candied Yams and Pumkin pie.

Yeah but if you think about it , isnt xenadrine and hydroxycut on an infomercial. Their advertising takes up 10 pages in every fitness mag out there.

anything advertised on an infomercial is b.s.

Xenadrine is a more potent drug than those in the TV infomercials.

In addition, it is important to mention that it seems you are looking for the pill to make you lose weight,

but the pill simply suppresses the appetite and gives you tons of caffeine and other drugs to make you heart race and work out harder.

you have to see if it will help you in this regard.

chaste

Top Bottom