Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any of you take medications for depression?

CRNT93 said:

Yup,and I also get the 'munchies'....feels like I haven't eaten in years when I get off of Effexor.Serotonin,of course,depresses appetite.
My doc says there are no withdrawal symptoms...yeah,right!
I have a couple of friends who also got very dizzy when coming off.

me thinks that is the norep talking, too...

CRNT93 said:

Yup,and I also get the 'munchies'....feels like I haven't eaten in years when I get off of Effexor.Serotonin,of course,depresses appetite.
My doc says there are no withdrawal symptoms...yeah,right!
I have a couple of friends who also got very dizzy when coming off.

To me, it comes as no suprise that your doctor told you that effexor does not induce withdrawal symptoms. These fuckers piss me off so much because when they say things like that it means that they are either blatant liars and/or very ignorant. Of course, a patients opinions usually means nothing and is disregarded, all while the doctors opinion is usually always accepted regardless of it's accuracy. I bet that the power of these doctors authority status probably causes patients to have much less withdrawal symptoms because of the placebo effect. In fact, some patients who otherwise would have had withdrawal symptoms probably don't feel anything or don't report it, walking it off because it was "just a coincidence, my doctor said there's no withdrawal symptoms so these headaches, dizziness, and panic attacks are all due to my lack of exercise," right.

Top Bottom