Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any difference?

leatherface

Does it really matter if i get my protein from eggs compared to just a whey protein shake in the morning? Alot of the time I wake up as late as possible and just cram some eggos and whey protein down my throat in the morning. Just curious b/c Awhile back i used to make these pancakes that was packed with oatmeal, cottage cheese and eggs, for a total of 80g protein, and right about the time i stopped doing that, is when I hit my plateau.

a little bit, the times of protein absorption is different. Like whey and egg protein are easily digestable, but meat, whole grain protein takes longer. So there are times when you think you are getting enough protein, but your body hs digested it all and you are basically starving for more protein untill your next meal.

I usually try for a few types of protein as well, a quick acting one like whey/albumin, and intermediate one like fish, and long acting like chicken or meat

I usually try for a few types of protein as well, a quick acting one like whey/albumin, and intermediate one like fish, and long acting like chicken or meat

This is what try to do...

You have your fast-absorbing whey that floods the system for immediate anabolism, and slower-absorbing egg and meat proteins to prevent catabolism until the next meal.

Alright, ill try to get some eggs or make those pancakes in the morning a aleast a few days a week, see how that changes things. Thanks

Top Bottom