Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any cops/ex-cops out there?

drveejay11 said:
This is NOT an option for me....I don't tell my friends!

The best hiding place is the last place you think of. This isn't a rec drug a dog can smell so make it hard to get too and see.

shadow1393 said:
i am a cop who got busted on the job for being on gear [ex-girlfriend called it in] dont worry about them coming for you. they will not.....Who busted him , local, feds, etc. if local they arent going to waste there time out of state or area. if feds not going to waste there time on one person using or to put it this way gulity of a small crime like using.

That sucks bro. My soon to be X-wife threatend to sue me for full custody and tell them I was on gear. I was nice to her for a month and then told her I had sold all of my gear the month before when she threatend that, and that you it was only in you system for a couple of weeks. She belived me.

Pac

with small things you can unscrew the pannal that goes over your light sockets, light switches and put stuff in there and screw it back on

hypershriek said:
Don't worry bro you can' get done for possession! It's you source thats in the shit!

Really? I know 2 people getting arraigned. Neither of them had jack shit on them and neither of them were sources.

Top Bottom