Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any brothers from australia on here

I just had nolva and clomid opened and inspected by customs and sent on. Both were packaged and marked with the drug name on them.

Damn customs so temperamental.

Just got my 4 bottles through, un opened in like 2 weeks :)
Customs are good at the moment.. There's a strike of some sort apparently..

yeah im expecting them soon ... they still on strike awesome i guess but they were on strike when they lifted my igf-1

I just had 30ml testosterone in sachets seized. They are doing their job still that's for sure

luck of the draw i had about 100ml of gear come through in sachets

Mate please don't say to much it's hard enough getting gear through here and you guys are telling them what to look for and don't think they don't search for threads like this it's a basically a tip off

Mate please don't say to much it's hard enough getting gear through here and you guys are telling them what to look for and don't think they don't search for threads like this it's a basically a tip off

Sachets have been around for a long time mate, they don't need to read one post in a thread on some bodybuilding site to know that.

Do you really think that they will read this thread and change the way they do things? I think not, but if they are reading this.. Stop stealing my gear you wankers!!

Top Bottom