Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any brothers from australia on here

Sachets have been around for a long time mate, they don't need to read one post in a thread on some bodybuilding site to know that.

Do you really think that they will read this thread and change the way they do things? I think not, but if they are reading this.. Stop stealing my gear you wankers!!

i second that... Stop stealing my gear you wankers!!

There's so much mail itd be impractical and crazy to open every single package even if they knew about everything. Thousands of packages weekly would take months to get through haha

Sachets have been around for a long time mate, they don't need to read one post in a thread on some bodybuilding site to know that.

Do you really think that they will read this thread and change the way they do things? I think not, but if they are reading this.. Stop stealing my gear you wankers!!

LOL I'm not saying they don't know about sachets like you said they been out for a long time I'm just saying don't give them an excuse to look for them at the moment they only really go for packages from there list of known hot spots for gear I.e Thailand for AAS or Columbia for coke ect
And as for looking on a site like this they do just ask the mods .

There's so much mail itd be impractical and crazy to open every single package even if they knew about everything. Thousands of packages weekly would take months to get through haha

Arrrrr do you really think they find stuff by randomly opening mail?we may be a long way from every thing but we do have a thing called technology
and some of the best for customs that said I'm of to feed my kangaroo and milk the koalas

I know.. But opening every suspicious package would be ridiculous. Obviously open most of the obvious ones and use discretion I'm guessing. They're just doing their job sadly to us hahah.

once i ordered sachets and they sent me vials lol
the only package i received was a customs letter saying my vials have been seized lol
i also had my sarms seized, they said it was human growth wtf pricks!!

the only package i received was a customs letter saying my vials have been seized lol
i also had my sarms seized, they said it was human growth wtf pricks!!

bastards lol wish i knew were the bin was or they proble insinerate it all :)

i also had my sarms seized, they said it was human growth wtf pricks!![/QUO

that sound like the same dude that seized my igf-1 an mgf an said they were hgh .... mother fuck

Top Bottom