Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any brothers from australia on here

G'day g'day, Mebourne born and bred here but residing in Singapore for the time being. All this camaraderie is making me homesick.

Had no issues with singapore customs with unleashed and HCGenerate :)

G'day g'day, Mebourne born and bred here but residing in Singapore for the time being. All this camaraderie is making me homesick.

Course you'd miss us... Were awesome :p
I'm surprised with customs there.. I was there and from memory guys wernt allowed to have hair touching their collars, chew gum etc were all penalised :( lol

While we are all Aussies in in thread seems like the perfect place to ask, I have a source (that I haven't gotten anything off yet) that has told me he can get me sust 250 for $300 for 10ml I know shits dearer here n I'm having trouble finding a source with test, but am I getting ripped or is that the ball park figure here?

While we are all Aussies in in thread seems like the perfect place to ask, I have a source (that I haven't gotten anything off yet) that has told me he can get me sust 250 for $300 for 10ml I know shits dearer here n I'm having trouble finding a source with test, but am I getting ripped or is that the ball park figure here?

I dont think were allowed to talk prices bud :(

WTF can't say to much but!! keep surfing you can do a lot better and yes that is a ripp of

hey mate i payed 300 but the guy did want 350 for sus must be the going in oz bro

How's Singapore living treating you mate? I was just over their for a holiday. Big difference to pay to use a gym then here!

Read the rules, NO TALKING ABOUT SOURCES AND PRICING .
consider this a warning.

Thank you.

Top Bottom