Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anxiety?depression thread: experiments with Inositol/other vitamins...

Amp said:
Here's what I do. Not saying it's the best thing but it works for me and it ruins all relationships you may have. I drink tons of alcohol and take xanax and valium and steroids instead of eating food.

Well that's food for though. Flames accepeted.

bwahahahahhaha!!!!!

Hey Gary, I am suprised that paxil did not work for you. Ive tried em' all to and paxil works the best for me. I feel 100% on the stuff, almost everyday. But I guess we all act differently to drugs. How much paxil were you taking?

Riker29 said:
And a question, and this is NOT a slam, just asking ...... are you not one of those who touts that Exstacy (sp?) is fine, safe, harmless, fun, but yet ...... here you are combatting depression? Any correlation?

Quick answer cos I gotta go...

Never said it was safe. But since 1 million people in the UK use it every weekend, there is no point in the 'just say no kids' message. Dance culture is E and to a lesser extent cannabis culture. I have taken around 7 pills ever. I haven't touched it in 3 years. Some people take more than 7 pills in one go. I don't believe that 3 or 4 pills per year is going to do much damage-wise... but the problem is that (like I have already said) - people take much more than they should... gotta go.

Top Bottom