Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anoyone else loathe fat people?

I always though food addicts were addicted to the sudden influx of carbohydrates (i.e. the sugar buzz) -- so it's probably not that different than a more classical drug addiction.
The pertinent studies are more than 15 pages long in a PDF document. The important point is for food addicts food is not so much triggering a serotonin response (which most of us can do to varying from indulging in carbs); it triggers a dopamine response, which is the pleasure center neural pathway. Food addicts get off on eating about the same way a crack head does on the pipe, because that's the way their brains light up in the FMRI.

The pertinent studies are more than 15 pages long in a PDF document. The important point is for food addicts food is not so much triggering a serotonin response (which most of us can do to varying from indulging in carbs); it triggers a dopamine response, which is the pleasure center neural pathway. Food addicts get off on eating about the same way a crack head does on the pipe, because that's the way their brains light up in the FMRI.

Call it a hunch but something tells me ur gonna nafta explain an fmri to him...

I'm glad for fat people. Makes me look fit and good. Thi8nk I wanna be in Sweden or Brazil or somewhere where I now become a 6.0?

c

I'd say someone brought this topic from somewhere else. Where some thought it was safe. Now...... fuck the whole fucking world and I hope to God almighty I never bump into any of those sorry fucking asses who wanna play games. Just when ya think something is cool, bam, a fuck up has to ruin a good thing. Motherfucker. It's people like that right here that gets me in so much trouble in some places. Funny though, they always end up on their ass crying like a little fucking bitch. Wah.............

Ok rant over. How is everyone?

Top Bottom