Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anouncing THE LADIES

zedhed

Elite Moderator
Platinum
Well like all of you I got excited about this from Needto's pics.
But Radar raised a question that make me take a second look. well instead of guessing I went to them and asked them why their stuff looked "light" or in other words underdosed.
I feel that Radar knows his shit about this stuff so I was kinda concerned.
The answer that I got from GClub was this;
Some people may feel that our product does look underdosed because the color is lighter then some of the competition.
This is due to the fact that we exclusively use Grape Seed Oil. The industry standard is to us Cotton Seed Oil or in some cases Almond Oil. However we feel that it is healthier for our clientele to be using Grape Seed Oil.
Grape seed oil is simply a lighter color then most other oils, therefore many people feel that our product is underdosed, be assured that it is not. In fact most of the substances that we bottle come as a white powder so it really very nearly impossible to tell the concentration of a product of this nature by simply looking at it.

Ok, I know that the part about GSO is for real from experience.

They went on and also told me this;
The products that we are currently providing use 100% GSO as the carrier. However in the near future we will be adding much higher concentrations that will include 10-15% EO. This is necessary to insure the stability of the product.

So thats exactly what I got from GClub, take it or leave but for my $$$, Im in!

And here you go for your viewing pleasure...

IMG_3692.jpg

beautiful. ;)

Top Bottom