Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another terrifying tale

mb2 said:
Today, the Guardian, published in the UK, ran a lengthy essay about the author's experiment with steroids as part of his research for a book.

It is the usual litany of terrible side effects and loss of gains within days of his cycle's end.

I would really be curious to hear people's reaction to it.

Find it here:

From Mr. Average to Superman

What do you expect from the Guardian UK? That loony rag is about as objective and truthful as the National Enquirer.

Harleymarleybone said:
What do you expect from the Guardian UK? That loony rag is about as objective and truthful as the National Enquirer.

r u kidding me??? i've been an AVID reader and truster of the national enquirer and i could've sworn all their sources and stories were legit...holy shit i've been had...hahaha...j/k...but yea, this guy is a friggin deuchebag

If any of you make it all the way through (like I somehow did) remember, NEVER take creatine!!!

I'm now 15 i.q. points lower after reading that article. I still don't know where he was hiding 240 pds on his 'after' body.

dabuffguy said:
He said lost 13 pounds over night and his DB press dropped 15 lbs a hand over night. That is complete horseshit. A total lie. That would never happen. If he loast 13 pounds over night, that means he would have had to piss nearly 2 full gallons of water due to retention.

Even then, who gives a crap. His before and after pics show the real results. Bodybuilding is for cosmetics.

+1!! this guys a complete idiot! There is now wayyy anyone can drop 15lb a hand on his db over nice unless they woke up with only half an arm!

This article is the most ridiculous piece of shit i have read in months, it manifests itself to completly disuade people from ussing AAS, come on do you think the guardian would have puiblished this if the last sentence had been ' It was the best weeks in my life, i can't wait till i have completed my off time so i can reorder and get back on again'

I mean come on guys!!

Btw cheers for all the help i have had from everyone here, 6 weeks into my first cycle, put on 12 lbs!

Just my views

J.

I think this sums it up----->Craig Davidson, a Canadian novelist. He writes fiction for a living. How do you get every possible side effect known to man?

Top Bottom