Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Fun Sunday 12-30-01

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
Had another good max effort leg/event day. Instead of doing anything before events...I just warmed up and did some light abs, then just went straight to event training. Had a pretty good one.

Farmers
180's x 100ft x 2 sets
200's x 100ft x 2 sets

Tire Flip 700lb tire
6 flips
8 flips

Yoke Walk
345 x 100 x 2 sets
525 x 100 x 2 sets
525 x stand and hold, 30 secs

Zearcher Lift and Hold
135 x 10 sec
225 x 10 sec
300 x 30 steps
300 x 30 steps
365 x 20 sec hold

Atlas Stone Work
185 x 1
185 x shoulder
185 x shoulder and turn around carry
325 x 1
325 x 1
325 x 1
325 x 1

Glute Ham raises
BW x 6

Rev Hypers
BW x 8

I have some pics...just need to find a way to post them...

B True

I love the stones...love them a lot. Don't sell yourself short though...you would be surprised at what you can do.

B True

Higher!

I see on the WSM comps that they have variable height on the platforms for the stones. If you know someone who welds you could put parts of steel drums together.

Btw I see a vintage auto behind the Lebaron in the first pic. What is it?

Placing a stone onto a high platform...is very hard. You can either toss it up there...or shoulder it and place it up there. I put a 295lb stone onto a 5'6" platform a few weeks ago...talk about painful.

That is a 1938 Olds..the first year of the automatic...wonderful machine...a snow tank!!!

B True

Cool!

Right now I'm trying to watch the "Alias" and the WSM marathons at the same time. The WSM is losing to seeing Jennifer Garner in tight dresses.:D

Top Bottom