Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another death

I don't know much about dnp, wouldn't try it though, does anyone feel like the reason these things happen is because there isn't enough research done due to them being illegal ?

Jont - Sent from my iPhone

I actually did run DNP once, and I'm myself first admit that I used to do A LOT of things I would never ever recommend anyone to do/follow (or repeat myself at these days)... Not going to go further in the miserable parts of my personal history here, point was, like allready mentioned in many posts above that DNP is PURE POISON TO YOU! And I'm speaking from experience, with lot of research done & every single supplement supposed to take with DNP run taken, still just in 14 days run with extremely low dose, it came very clear that this stuff is not supposed to be ingested under any circumstances by humans! So far this substance in IMHO the best example where terrible side-effects overcome good (if anything positive can be found)... I have absolutely nothing against Clen (if it's ran properly), and even less, if possible, against taking Albuterol (since that's hard not to run properly), but I would anyday choose smack or crack over DNP, when it comes to keeping yourself healthy, and most of all, if you want to keep breathing...

End of lecture/argument...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

If you take dnp not only will you possibly die, but ill ban you!
Dnp talk is against the rules here.
Ill let this thread go on since its proof dnp is poison. If it turns into a pro-dnp or dnp usage thread It will end bad.

My apologies. I'll be more careful

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

I have no problem with this thread. EF today isn't the way it is used to be when i first joined.. we are much more liberal with what we allow.

however lets just keep the DNP talk to this thread this way if it gets too out of hand I or another mod can just close it. lets not post about it in every other thread too.

bottom line is the stuff is pesticide.. so you can't give me the "if run properly its safe" crap. ingesting pesticide, inhaling it or even getting it on your skin is dangerous. thats why you see pest control or lawn sprayers wind up with cancer and illness at a young age

clen and albuterol are asthma medicines but bodybuilders take dosages that are dangerous and the sides to me are not worth it compared to what you can accomplish with twice a day cardio and better diet.. i'm talking newbs or regular guys not dudes who are pro's at this shit. if you are a guy/gal who just wants to lose some fat then no reason to mess with either, there are better ways

If the discussion gets out of hand then close this down.. there is no discussion anyways, everyone knows the dangers of this shit by now anyway

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Top Bottom