Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anonymous Hacker gives out NYPD officer's info

I can't help but think the South Park guys have done this schtick already in the episode: "Canada on Strike".

1204t%26p.jpg

Take a moment and speak for the protestors.

One request first: Be concrete. No abstract concepts like "fairness to the middle class". For a flash in time, you run the protests. You have the megaphone. Corporate America is listening, but you have to tell us *exactly* what to do. Most CEOs are hammers, so you have to show us nails or we just go looking for the next task.
A straight forward answer that is fully explained? That will never work.

No. No they will not. They will not now nor will they ever.

If you want politicians to steal less, make sure there is less to steal.

Either that, or figure-out how to reprogram 160,000+ years of humanesque DNA.
The problem is that some don't really want to go back.

My sense is that it's too easy for people to believe that their "side" is just and right and not a carbon copy of the other.

The problem is that some don't really want to go back.

My sense is that it's too easy for people to believe that their "side" is just and right and not a carbon copy of the other.

I'd say the vast majority of politicians don't want to go back to having less to steal. And a lot of people don't want that either.

Instead of an esoteric argument over the role of government in our daily lives, let's just oppose every single tax increase and starve-out the government.

Works for me.

I'd say the vast majority of politicians don't want to go back to having less to steal. And a lot of people don't want that either.

Instead of an esoteric argument over the role of government in our daily lives, let's just oppose every single tax increase and starve-out the government.

Works for me.
I'm not a big fan about the starving out the government only because I think that the "esoteric" argument is necessary.

I think that people 1/1 (generally) agree on the big items (ie reduce military and social spending for those who can work), but it's the little items that cause a problem. However, when you get the people in a group, then it begins to fall apart.

There's got to be a way to have the conversation.

Ah fuck it. Just cut everything.

I'm not a big fan about the starving out the government only because I think that the "esoteric" argument is necessary.

I think that people 1/1 (generally) agree on the big items (ie reduce military and social spending for those who can work), but it's the little items that cause a problem. However, when you get the people in a group, then it begins to fall apart.

There's got to be a way to have the conversation.

Ah fuck it. Just cut everything.

That's the spirit!

Pragmatism FTMFW!

Top Bottom