Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Animal stak?

Tblock1

A friend of mine is trying out this stuff called "Animal Stak." Has anyone tried it or heard whether it is good?

I've tried it about 4 years ago and honestly I didn't get much out of it. Its alot of tabs to take in one day and my diet was on point and I was training hard and Honestly couldnt feel like I was gaining much from it. Also have a buddy who plays football who recently just tried it and said it made him feel tired all the time and he say no strength gains and noserious weight gain.

It's crap, Save your money. The only good Universal products are Storm, Torrent and Uni-Liver Tabs.

Interesting thanks for the help guys. I hope my friend at least gets something from it. Any more input from people who have tried it?

I tried it twice. First time didn't notice much but tried it again after I got hooked up with my buddies left overs. He quit lifting cause of an injury and I got to get the rest of his. Would NEVER NEVER spend the money on it again. It's a pack of 7 different vitamins and my urine was so bright fluorescent from waste it was ridiculous. Your buddy may get something out of it but it would be mental, absolutely nothing from the Animal Pak itself.

I used both Animal Stak and Test together during a bulk last year. Diet was solid and lifting routine was a modified 5x5 program focusing on core compound movements. The gains I made were slight and could have done the same with just the diet and training. This was my first testosterone type product and thought it was a complete waste. I do like Universal Liver tabs and BCAA though and I'm putting together a helladrol/beastrol cycle currently

I don't think the animal paks are that bad. Just so many damn pills to swallow.. Especially taking two packs a day. Plus it would be expensive. The rest of their other products are ok.. I have animal test but have yet to take it.. Id actually sell it of I could.. Now that's expensive. It's like $60 online. Bout $100 atbthe store. I got it from
Someone.. But I would never pay for that crap.

Top Bottom