Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anger Management or another injection?

lincolnsvo

I'm adjusting to the Test and have some questions. Couldn't find this in a search.

started TRT 2 weeks. Doc's script, 200mg cyp/EOW. I decided to break it up into 100/wk.
I noticed 3 days after last inj, I felt good awakening, but soon was very irritable/edgy about things. Been quite a while since I felt that...like the days on Renewtrient and andro. :mix: So is that considered a high or a low? Does that mean my test was way up or wasn't? Or is this just how it goes sometimes.

I understand that blood work will tell but not right now.
thoughts? Experiences?

Thanks y'all.

I'm adjusting to the Test and have some questions. Couldn't find this in a search.

started TRT 2 weeks. Doc's script, 200mg cyp/EOW. I decided to break it up into 100/wk.
I noticed 3 days after last inj, I felt good awakening, but soon was very irritable/edgy about things. Been quite a while since I felt that...like the days on Renewtrient and andro. :mix: So is that considered a high or a low? Does that mean my test was way up or wasn't? Or is this just how it goes sometimes.

I understand that blood work will tell but not right now.
thoughts? Experiences?

Thanks y'all.

At modest dosage levels it's the androgen fluctuations that tend to cause the symptoms like acne and transient irritability.

Best results and minimal side effects (assuming low dosage levels) seem to be achieved by keeping the blood levels as consistent as possible. After 72 hours probably half of that testosterone is gone and your levels are dropping. Since the injection strength was modest to start with there's not a whole lot of it left. Maybe you need to inject again right on the 72 hour mark. Just experiment with the timing a bit.

At modest dosage levels it's the androgen fluctuations that tend to cause the symptoms like acne and transient irritability.

Best results and minimal side effects (assuming low dosage levels) seem to be achieved by keeping the blood levels as consistent as possible. After 72 hours probably half of that testosterone is gone and your levels are dropping. Since the injection strength was modest to start with there's not a whole lot of it left. Maybe you need to inject again right on the 72 hour mark. Just experiment with the timing a bit.

Thank you RW...i neglected to add that I ended up injecting 50mg that day and feel better. So I'll do 50mg twice/week...Monday/thursday and see how that goes.

Thank you RW...i neglected to add that I ended up injecting 50mg that day and feel better. So I'll do 50mg twice/week...Monday/thursday and see how that goes.

exactly , that's what i do too Mon morning , thu evening (3.5 days split) it really helped me alot controlling levels for all sex hormones , no spikes and valleys anymore , my mood is way better now.

I go for 2x week as well but even so I found I got a little edgy for a while. For me it was a combination on fluctuating hormones and lack of food. Was eating kinda "paleo" but found out with my current workout schedule I just couldnt eat enough.

Well it seems to have helped.
I recently found out that my Step-Dad was on test all his life for a genetic condition. Since getting into research on all of this, it makes more sense why the guy would sometimes 'go-off' about silly things when I was a kid, while other times he was fine. Mom said she gave him shots once per week and that he hated the ups/downs...bingo! Gee, I thought he was just a dickhead! lol. Now he does the gel...

I've put on about 4 lbs in a few weeks...no junk food.

DoH! It just occured to me that I pinned 100mg today instead of 50. Duh... Now I have to do a PCT before monday. (kidding)

Edit: ...just looked at syringe. No I guess I didn't. Nevermind. ;)

Maybe I need to get some 1cc syringes for easier 1/4 measuring.

Last edited:
Top Bottom