Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androsol - Androsol - Answers Please

I`ve tried it three separate times (with nothing else) and felt zero from it...but I trust Biotest, so I say you should try it, maybe you will see some results.

Biotest says to stay on for no longer than 2 weeks due to the potency. Add up the amount of andros in 70sprays 2xday and it's a lot!!!

Did it for about three weeks. All it did was make me a little hornier, other then that I did not gain any weight or strength. I just switched back to my old stack and it is already starting to work. I think I will just stick with creatine, glutamine and protein, along with flax oil and vitamins,rest and good diet.

i think ergopharm's androspray is a better product...no white powder residue on your body like androsol...i've used both and like them...they do cause zits...no gyno for me, but that's true for me with 1g per week of real test as well...

I've used it before - can't comment on gains since I was using it while dieting, but I did notice increased sex drive and felt a little more aggressive in the gym. It dries my skin out big time, and I'd get acne, which I'm pretty sure was from the application itself (blockage of pores) not the effects, since I didn't get any acne on my face or lower back.

I've gotten better results from 1-AD myself.

Well definite strength increase for me. I am up about 20lbs in the bench after 2 weeks. Plus all my other lift are bigger too. And I have more endurance too. Plus there's the increased libido. In that regard I feel like a teenage again. Ya know getting the random hard ons and such.

Top Bottom