Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Andropen 275 by BD

I ran it at 825mg a week 3 shots a week for 12 weeks
ran it with deca at 500mg a week
jump started the cycle with 60mg ed dbal for 4 weeks.

was right before I went to jail lets just say no one fucked with me well I was there.lol

its pretty good shit but it gave me some back acne witch I have never got of any aas before and I have herd it did the same fore some others as well.

I think test-e is still better though unless you are going to run the adropen over a gram
and do ed shots.
 
Would it be effectife at 550 mgs a week, mon and thu shots. Will be running it with 750mgs EQ and anavar. Maybe i should bump it to 1.5cc 2x a week.
 
Great Fukin Gear And Fairly In Expensive ! Im Currently Taking Andropen 1100mg Week 4 Shots /100mg Of Bd Drol /600mg Pro Labs Deca As Well, Make Sure You Take Arimidex Unless You Want Bigger Tits Then Your Women And I Don`t Recommend Taking These Amount Unless You Wanna Get Fukin Huge And Deal With A Laundry List If Problems Like Insomnia, Sweating High Bp Ect Ect And That Is Just A Light Cycle For Me Lol Like I Said Better To Do As I Say Not As I Do! ~g~ Hope That Helps A Little Bro
 
gnormous said:
Great Fukin Gear And Fairly In Expensive ! Im Currently Taking Andropen 1100mg Week 4 Shots /100mg Of Bd Drol /600mg Pro Labs Deca As Well, Make Sure You Take Arimidex Unless You Want Bigger Tits Then Your Women And I Don`t Recommend Taking These Amount Unless You Wanna Get Fukin Huge And Deal With A Laundry List If Problems Like Insomnia, Sweating High Bp Ect Ect And That Is Just A Light Cycle For Me Lol Like I Said Better To Do As I Say Not As I Do! ~g~ Hope That Helps A Little Bro


I think im gonna take 825mgs a week mon, thur stacked with Eq at 600mg a week
 
patdiddy said:
I think im gonna take 825mgs a week mon, thur stacked with Eq at 600mg a week
I would rec amend at least eod shots to make better use of the short esters and keep levels more stable.or at the very least take 3 shots instead of 2 :)
 
damit, i might as well take prop if im gonna be sticking myself eod. The only thing is my supplier only carries farmak and it comes 50mg 1ml. So if i take 150mg eod, thats 3ccs plus my eq which will be a lot to cram in my shoulders
 
patdiddy said:
damit, i might as well take prop if im gonna be sticking myself eod. The only thing is my supplier only carries farmak and it comes 50mg 1ml. So if i take 150mg eod, thats 3ccs plus my eq which will be a lot to cram in my shoulders
well when I did a search on andropen275 there is only a few threads on it.it seems in all the threads every one was running it at 875 2 shots a week but never kept up with the thread so no one ever posted results or feed back.I think
you would be fine running it at 2 shots a week but way better at 3 like m/w/f shots or eod.if you are not going to do that why not just stick to test e just seems like a wast of the short esters to me.my thread about it was seems to not be there but I have so many threads its prob gon by now.I was going to run it at 1100mg a week but opt for the 875mg 3 shots a week and it worked great for me.added with the deca and the dbal I did get a lot of blout went from 205
to close to 250 and got great strength gains from it as well.I dont know how the others terned out cuz like I said no one finished there threads.I know there were
some arguments about running it at 2 shots or three with people saying "na man its just as good at 2 as it is at 3-4 shots a week"this guy said this that guy said that but never got to see how it terned out for any of them.

bottum line its good at 2 shots a week but I did it at 3 and I just think it would be better at 3 4 shots a week.
lol rambling :)
 
patdiddy said:
damit, i might as well take prop if im gonna be sticking myself eod. The only thing is my supplier only carries farmak and it comes 50mg 1ml. So if i take 150mg eod, thats 3ccs plus my eq which will be a lot to cram in my shoulders
and just get it over with and start shooting your legs and ass bro.I used to inject in my shoulders to but once I started injecting my legs I found it a lot easer and a lot less painful to.
 
patdiddy said:
damit, i might as well take prop if im gonna be sticking myself eod. The only thing is my supplier only carries farmak and it comes 50mg 1ml. So if i take 150mg eod, thats 3ccs plus my eq which will be a lot to cram in my shoulders
Twice a week is fine. You don't need to shoot sus eod.
 
I think im just gonna go with test e. Im confused. I have both of them on hand so im gonna shuffle the 2 around and make up my mind by monday
 
YEAH BE SURE TO SHOOT YOUR TRAPS FOR LOCALIZED GROWTH LOL NOOOO SERIOUSLY DO NOT DO THAT I NO I IDIOT WHO DID! TONS OF NERVES IN THAT AREA, ANYWAY QUIT BEING A PUSSY AND CRANK IT UP FUCKER LOL ~G~ :argue:
 
Top Bottom