Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar or Beastdrol

Anavar or Beastdrol

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anavar is tried and tested to be fairly safe. I prefer to go with old stand bys rather than new designer stuff. I wasnt' impressed by Beastrol. You get what you pay for.[/QUOTE

Maybe for you but I was very impressed with Beastdrol. I have tried Superdrol 3 times within 3 cycles and it is very powerful!:evil: Take a look at the majority around here, as I am a witness to it.:coffee:

If Beastdrol is anything like Monsterdrol than I would without hesitation go for the beastdrol. Way cheaper and great results. Friend of mine was on it and I was shocked at the added size and veins running through the guns. Made me a believer. Anavar is way more money and will kill your joints when taken in the necessary dosages.

Yes it is exactly the same as (the old) mosterdrol that was made by my manufacturer threw me. I was the man who brought monsterdrol to the market. Monsterdrol no longer has the same ingredients or purity though. I now make beastdrol and yes its pure and the way it should be. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

If i see some one

1. price talking and giving prices for steroids
2. price talking or even fucking talking about powders on this thread or any thread again I will Perma ban them. DO NOT PRICE TALK AND NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT POWDERS ON THIS SITE EVER EVER EVER UNLESS YOU FEEL LIKE GETTING BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beastdrol gives you more bang for the buck

all i needed was 2 caps per day and my cycle was in full swing by day 3

pretty impressed with the results actually, constant muscle fullness, added vascularity, great mood

It really all depends on exactly what you are using them for,what your starting point is, and what you will be doing for training and diet.

If you are a guy like swole and you wanted to get massive ripped and hard well adding some muscle size to. Then yes beastdrol is the way better option.

If you are kind of out of shape and looking to drop some fat well not losing muscle. AKA going to be going into a low cal diet with cardoi then beast is not going to be all that great for you. It will work but its not the better option. Katanadrol would be though. But since we are putting var again beast then var wins if you are simple out of shape and want to start getting in shape and lose some fat well keeping muscle.

But anyone who is talking about getting (ripped up and hard) big as shit with great hard muscle. PFFFTTTT beast blows var the fuck away. MG FOR MG no contest.

beastdrol is some good shit but when compared to var im going to have to say var hands down. var is one bad ass oral.

I had a great run with beastdrol, I got the muscle and vascularity without the bloat. Anavar I've never tried before, it just seems expensive and you have to take 80mg's/day from what I've heard to see real results. Also hard to get real Anavar.

Top Bottom