Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar myths or facts.

louisiana

I need this answered by anavar experiences users. question one, Do anavar burns fat from the mid section and thighs and question two how will cytomel and clen effect the results from anavar. I want to do an anavar cycle at 50mg/ed for 8 weeks with a little test.

With the exception of perhaps a topical product I dont believe anything will provide targeted fat loss. Individuals, based on genetics are predisposed to fat retention in different places. These places will be the first place fat starts to collect and in turn be the last place it leaves. Meds can help, but even with the best meds you can not overcome a poor diet.

I need this answered by anavar experiences users. question one, Do anavar burns fat from the mid section and thighs and question two how will cytomel and clen effect the results from anavar. I want to do an anavar cycle at 50mg/ed for 8 weeks with a little test.
Are you not already doing a primo/winny cycle that you claimed just recently was working great? Again, you seem to be trying to find that magic pill. If you're not cutting on Primo and winny, then something is wrong with your diet and training. Switching to yet ANOTHER cycle isn't going to work - it's not the gear, it's something else.

Are you not already doing a primo/winny cycle that you claimed just recently was working great? Again, you seem to be trying to find that magic pill. If you're not cutting on Primo and winny, then something is wrong with your diet and training. Switching to yet ANOTHER cycle isn't going to work - it's not the gear, it's something else.

I didn't give you a time or anything concerning my next cycle so why are you speculating about anything. Im not looking for a magic pill like you are claiming i am. Yes my primo and winny cycle is the shit i lov(ed) it. Im finished this cycle and I look great man. My next cycle will be in jan 2011 and i wanted more info on anavar. What's wrong with more info on a certain product!

Nothing is wrong with wanting more info.

I didn't give you a time or anything concerning my next cycle so why are you speculating about anything. Im not looking for a magic pill like you are claiming i am. Yes my primo and winny cycle is the shit i lov(ed) it. Im finished this cycle and I look great man. My next cycle will be in jan 2011 and i wanted more info on anavar. What's wrong with more info on a certain product!
Again, if anyone read your previous posts they would understand where the assumptions coming from.

And yes, I now remember that you finished, and I meant to comment on that, because you ran a 7 week primo/winny cycle and I was confused why you stopped it short. But that's another day.

What I mean by the magic pill is (read your posts) you are having difficulty losing the weight, and are shifting between different compounds trying to find that - magic pill.

If your next cycle isn't until Jan, then you have months to find the secret to losing weight for yourself, because it is NOT winny, or primo, or var. There's something else preventing it.

Now to answer your question about var. Var is clinically proven to build muscle and burn trunk/viceral fat - but clinically over a long period of time. IMHO, many other AAS would do the same over that time period, and considering the nature of the patients involved - I would imagine winny would be "clinically proven" if the patients could stay on the substance for long periods without suffering liver trauma. But due to var's mild nature on the liver (dose dependent and at clinical doses), it can be used over long periods of time where mild changes in body composition can be noted. However, over shorter "cycles" I don't think you can count on any AAS burning fat without putting in 90% of the effort yourself (at which point the AAS becomes just icing on the cake, NOT the main contributor).

That said, var hardens you up, thins your skin, and over time does seem to slim the waist (I can "suck" my gut in extremely deep after var), However, the viceral fat burning that may occur (I see it in week 4-5) seems to reverse after you stop var - like if you are predisposed to thick viceral fat, it seems to accumulate again very quickly. This time around I am running primo and var, and am hoping the changes will stick this time.

Compared to winny, you won't look as hard, but it "shapes" you more. Winny makes me dry and hard, var makes me "shaped" nicely.

Again, if anyone read your previous posts they would understand where the assumptions coming from.

And yes, I now remember that you finished, and I meant to comment on that, because you ran a 7 week primo/winny cycle and I was confused why you stopped it short. But that's another day.

What I mean by the magic pill is (read your posts) you are having difficulty losing the weight, and are shifting between different compounds trying to find that - magic pill.

If your next cycle isn't until Jan, then you have months to find the secret to losing weight for yourself, because it is NOT winny, or primo, or var. There's something else preventing it.

Now to answer your question about var. Var is clinically proven to build muscle and burn trunk/viceral fat - but clinically over a long period of time. IMHO, many other AAS would do the same over that time period, and considering the nature of the patients involved - I would imagine winny would be "clinically proven" if the patients could stay on the substance for long periods without suffering liver trauma. But due to var's mild nature on the liver (dose dependent and at clinical doses), it can be used over long periods of time where mild changes in body composition can be noted. However, over shorter "cycles" I don't think you can count on any AAS burning fat without putting in 90% of the effort yourself (at which point the AAS becomes just icing on the cake, NOT the main contributor).

That said, var hardens you up, thins your skin, and over time does seem to slim the waist (I can "suck" my gut in extremely deep after var), However, the viceral fat burning that may occur (I see it in week 4-5) seems to reverse after you stop var - like if you are predisposed to thick viceral fat, it seems to accumulate again very quickly. This time around I am running primo and var, and am hoping the changes will stick this time.

Compared to winny, you won't look as hard, but it "shapes" you more. Winny makes me dry and hard, var makes me "shaped" nicely.

I appreciate you advice so please dont stop given me advice. you seem to be very knowledgeble and a goood bro. I do have a problem with losing weight and like you said i have to adjust my diet to see good results. I was at one time depending on the sause to get me there and i was frustrated after the cycle was done. Thank you for info, i will use only primo and winny in jan.

before running the cycle Louisiana please get your weight down!! you run the risk of shooting your cholesterol and BP levels sky high running a cycle without having your diet in check.

we have talked about this before.

gotta cut down on the fatty foods.. meats, fast food, pizza, etc. eat more veggies/fruits/whole grains.

i would advise you to eat a ton of watermelon in the morning and before you go to sleep. it will cleanse your system out and speed up your metabolism. also you can throw in citrus as well. since you live in Louisiana you should have access to watermelon year round so give that a shot.

Watermelon is basically very cleansing, alkalinizing, diuretic and mineralizing. It is very effective in promoting intestinal elimination

also check out my thread called "anavar" it will help you answer some questions

keep us updated.

Top Bottom