Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar good for fat ass

Droo

Hello everybody, I have about 60 pounds to lose and I was wonderin if anavar would be good to take. I would either take it with superclen or maybe just an eca stack. My friend says it cuts fat but I dont want to add any weight on. Thanks for all your help

:devil:
60 lbs is alot of weight to lose. Work on dropping your bodyweight with diet and exercise then when your ready, maybe, once you've done the right research, try AS.

A/S is not magic - it does NOT help you lose fat. Weight-resistance training (building lean body mass) in conjunction with a proper diet (what you DO eat, not only what you do NOT eat) DOES .

If you need to lose that much weight you do NOT need to take anavar...You need to clean up your diet, train w/ some heavy weights and do some cardio. Changing your lifestyle would be my advice. Taking anavar is not going to make you lose weight. What is your diet like now? How long have you been trying to lose weight?? Your solution is time, consistency and proper diet and training...nothing else...it wont happen over night but if you are consistent it will eventually. Taking anavar would just be wasting your money and you would not be pleased with the results.

Top Bottom