Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar for women

mozuam76

Hi, I am pretty new in the forum world, but hopefully this will help me out...

I heard about Anavar, and how good it is to shed fat. I currently weight 146 pounds and need to be at 120 at least (used to weight 115 after my second child - I now have 3) .

It has been 3 years since I had my last baby and this time I have not been able to loose the fat, I have tried exercising, eating healthy, etc, etc... but nothing seems to work and is frustrating.

Someone please advice if Anavar works, if I will get beard and mustache (hopefully not), and what are the recommended dosis for how long...
ah, and a name if possible (brand).

thanks!!!

have you checked your thyroid?

anavar is considered weak but its still a male hormone. it can still permanently change things in a female body and I would never recommend using it for the goal you have in mind.

go check your thyroid and if its normal then you need to work more on your diet and cardio. it can be done if you have the discipline and will power

Hi, I am pretty new in the forum world, but hopefully this will help me out...

I heard about Anavar, and how good it is to shed fat. I currently weight 146 pounds and need to be at 120 at least (used to weight 115 after my second child - I now have 3) .

It has been 3 years since I had my last baby and this time I have not been able to loose the fat, I have tried exercising, eating healthy, etc, etc... but nothing seems to work and is frustrating.

Someone please advice if Anavar works, if I will get beard and mustache (hopefully not), and what are the recommended dosis for how long...
ah, and a name if possible (brand).

thanks!!!

Stats first:
BF %

Thyroid perfect, EKG, perfect... just stuck in a plateau...

Height: 5'4"
BF: 30%

I do cardio, light weights and just need a little push to shed the fat. I lost some already, but got stuck and have not been able to loose any more weight or fat since September 2011.

Start doing early morning fasted cardio that will help alot with shedding fat and pick up a natural fat burning supplement I hear n2shred and n2flame from needtobuildmuscle.com are great products I'm not a rep for the company nor have I tried the products but alot of people on here have used them with great success or just go to your local supplement store and grab a thermogenic but don't use AAS Steve's right it could mess you up ,good luck keep training hard

your diet is spot on? what are your macros and daily calories
and I harp on thyroid only because I have thyroid problems....chances are if you went to a GP for bloodwork they only ordered tsh...which is a pituitary hormone, not a thyroid hormone and the test doesnt even come close to telling the whole picture

and before you think I'm being cold or not just giving you the answer youre looking for...I have four kids and got stuck where you're at after my third...weight didnt move again until after my fourth when a sports med dr optimised my hormones and figured out I have some interesting food intolerances. It was incredibly frustrating becauze I had never been higher than 150 lbs (Im pretty muscular naturally and not a small girl) and suddenly found myself at 31% bf at 195 lbs...I got down to 180 and couldnt budge...

I HAD to get insulin resistance in check and I did do it without metformin tho I have a script for it...a keto diet solved a lot of problems for me

and anavar can make your girl parts get bigger permanently , you can definitely grow hair in unwanted places, you could lose hair from places you'd rather keep and your voice could lower...all permanent effects

if your diet is spot on lets see your log

Thanks all, thanks a lot Shirlene29, nope, definitely dont want to look more masculine than my husband! hehehe.

I was following the strict MEDI WEIGHLOSS DIET program, but I now dont do the 500 calories, but some more.

Its tought to keep up, specially when I have my mother living with us, who is amazingly underweight (86#), me trying to make her gain some, and me trying to loose some... then there are the kids, work, and still try to go to the gym after they go to bed... ugh!

I will give it a shot to the n2shred and n2flame suggested by Mr. Enthate... One thing i have to add is that the thyroid was checked due to other reasons, but luckily everything is in order, and that I am crossing my fingers hoping the suggested items work as I have high tolerance to caffeine.

Thank you thank you! this whole forum thing is pretty good! better than reading reviews you dont know if they are real or fake! ;o)

did you lose anything on the medifast?

I can make a few suggestions to you about diet that would easier than that...kind of a dirty keto where you wont feel deprived

uhm, also...start a log at fitday.com or the likes
the problem with supplements is one, they wont be super awesome if your diet isnt good already...but theyll help keep your diet good if that makes sense
and two..you may not learn how to eat correctly to stay that way after your off them

I got a feeling I know what the "other" thing was you were being checked for...I can help a lot if you want to pm me, or have me pm you

uh, forgot to ask... was Keto
and yes, the program works like a charm, but is 80 dollars on a by-weekly basis... ouchy! I got to know the program thanks to a friend that went from 205 lbs to 130lbs in 2 years...!

google "ketogenic diet"

you'll see one extreme to another on it...from atkins to bodybuilding cutting diets...somewhere in the middle is most likely best for you
the atkins version has a lot of "dirty" foods..stuff that isnt neccesarily healthy for you, but neither is prepackaged meals/meal replacements..the body building cutting diets that center around keto are harsh...very harsh and are really for the disciplined competitor thats looking to get on a stage....Im guessing you just want to a be a healthy "normal average" body weight and size so something in the middle would be your best choice

Top Bottom