Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar dose

I'm going to reply to your post not the thread title. When it comes to fat loss I heard a quote the other day and I think it's frigging fantastic: "You can't outrun your fork."

This is a little scattered but your post is so general I didn't know what points to touch on.

You want to get shredded it's diet first, no matter what. You have to be ruthless, you have to be diligent and you have to be patient. You've got to design your diet (calories and macros) weigh and measure and log it down to the gram, every day and expect several weeks of eating according to a certain plan before figuring out if you're on the right track. Cooking and eating turns into your second job, seriously, even more so than with bulking. And you can't expect the kind of results that someone who is trying to lose a LOT of fat without focusing on muscle retention will get (2 or more lbs. a week). Think a maximum loss of 1.5 lbs per week and even less for some, 1/2 to 3/4 of a lb.

You need to start out with baseline measurements from a tape measure and scale plus photographs so you have something to judge by. You need to know if you're losing inches in the right place even if the scale isn't shifting, or if you're dropping too fast on the scale (that usually reflects in lift changes but that can also be affected by glycogen stores if you're going low carb).

Fat loss is about tricking your body into going into a fat burning mode while simultaneously giving the information there is adequate food to maintain muscle (which is metabolically wasteful). A lot of people find carb cycling or low carbing very useful (my son recently dropped close to 40 lbs when he was already at about 12% BF strictly through low carb, damn near drove himself nuts, too, because he never carbed up but that's another story; he's stubborn).

Yes, cardio, but HIIT is the most effective and I've heard a lot of people who used very little cardio and still got excellent results. IMO cardio's greatest value is that it sets your metabolism into fat burning, but not actually the amount of fat it burns in the session, per se (if that makes sense). Basically I think those calories burned on cardio equipment are BS.

Everything is dependent on what your goals are.

Re: Fitness tips!

Thanks for the info.. U seem like u know Ur stuff.... I'm definitely determined to get back to where I was physically at before. My diet consists of high protein low carb. I do split my cardio between high and low intensity. Slowly getting back into lifting. My neck surgery is still a little fresh...

Top Bottom