Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Dosage

"And since I cant get on any juice to make me big. I was thinking about using it myself."

Can't get juice to get big so you'll use T-3 to get small. Am I missing something here?

Unless you're dieting for a show and on some anabolic agent, why would you want to use T3 if you have normal thyroid function?

Stick with EC. That should be plenty for most purposes when combined with diet and exercise.

W6

Hey BG -- any chance you'll detail this cycle the phem did hers? Very interested to hear how you do...

Wyst

wilson6 said:
"And since I cant get on any juice to make me big. I was thinking about using it myself."

Can't get juice to get big so you'll use T-3 to get small. Am I missing something here?

W6

I am already 245lbs. Wanted to use T-3 to help lean up.

My female freind is on ox and was considering t-3

I'm not a platinum member, so I can't post pics, I guess I could use an off site. hmmm, I guess I could, I don't see why not, will think about it :) probably so though :) okay, I will :)

wilson6 said:
Just so you know........

T3 will potentiate the effects of both clen and ECA, particularly on the heart. Thyroid in general upregulates beta-receptors. While this may help with fat loss, it will also sensitize cardiac tissue to beta-receptor stimulation and cause palpitations, tachycardia and/or potentially serious arrhythmias if you are susceptible to them.

I knew a male bodybuilder a few years ago that was doing this and had problems. I had to explain the interactions to him.

The T3 effect on beta-receptors may take a little time, so the enhanced effect may be delayed, just when you don’t expect it. In contrast to T3, clen down regulates beta-receptors.

So, if shit happens during a heavy leg routine, you know why. Be careful and use common sense. Remember, clen has a 36-hour half-life. Might want to have some beta blockers (propranolol) around the house just in case.

W6

Incorrect. The half-life of clenbuterol hydrochloride is 48hr.

Secondly Oxandrolone DECREASES T4-T3 conversion.

Fonz

Got the 36 hr half-life from someone that used to run an IOC lab.

Fonz, any studies that show that OX inhibits the conversion of T4 to T3?

W6

Top Bottom