Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Dosage

BrickGirl

5mg, 7.5mg or 10mg anavar a day? I have put on a buttload of muscle in the past 7 months and don't want to lose .1 pound of it :) But I am going to be leaning down with the T3 and clen and e/c/a and don't want to burn the muscle. I gained over 25lbs on 4mg of winstrol v a day so I don't take a lot to grow BUT I don't want to take the risk of burning off my hard earned muscle. Any ideas on the dosage? Thanks! :)

if muscle catabolism is a high priority, err on the higher side... (start at 5 and bump up to 10 after a couple days...)...

i can't remember how you're cycling the ECA/T3, but maybe bring down the ox dosages on the ECA weeks and bump it up on the T3 weeks?

g/l, keep us updated!

Well, this is what I am planning if anyone wants to know

Wk 1-12 Anavar
Wk 3-10 T3
Wk 3&4 Clen
Wk 5&6 ECA
Wk 7&8 Clen
Wk 9&10 ECA

The anavar will be at 5mg a day, i MIGHT go up to 10mg a day, but will PROBABLY stay at 5mg a day, I like the lower dosages That will remain constant the 12 weeks

The T3 will be done in the Warlobo fashion such as this

each bar is 3 days
each dot is 12.5mcg of t3

.... 50mcg
...... 75mcg
........ 100mcg
.......... 125mcg
............ 150mcg
.............. 175mcg
.............. 175mcg
............ 150mcg
.......... 125mcg
......... 112.5mcg
........ 100mcg
....... 87.5mcg
...... 75mcg
..... 62.5mcg
.... 50mcg
... 37.5mcg
.. 25mcg
. 12.5mcg
. 12.5mcg

for a total of 5,100 Mcg's, This might vary though depending oh how I react to it, I will be very careful to taper down with it and will spread the pills out through the day.

The Clen will be taken starting at 1 pill a day and will increase 1 pill a day until I can no longer write my name with a pencil and have someone else be able to read it, when that happens, I will drop back 1 and remain there :)

The ECA will just be the typical stack

Training will remain the same except for the occasional change up to kinda shock the body.

2 gallons of water will be drank daily and the diet, well, thats another post ;) :)

BrickGirl, I can't believe you take your T3 up to 175mcg/day. I start getting uncomfortable at 100-125mcg (and I have the metabolism of a grizzly bear in January). Do you start feeling shitty at this dosage and just deal with it or is this dosage still "comfortable" for you? I'm truly curious.

-K

Just so you know........

T3 will potentiate the effects of both clen and ECA, particularly on the heart. Thyroid in general upregulates beta-receptors. While this may help with fat loss, it will also sensitize cardiac tissue to beta-receptor stimulation and cause palpitations, tachycardia and/or potentially serious arrhythmias if you are susceptible to them.

I knew a male bodybuilder a few years ago that was doing this and had problems. I had to explain the interactions to him.

The T3 effect on beta-receptors may take a little time, so the enhanced effect may be delayed, just when you don’t expect it. In contrast to T3, clen down regulates beta-receptors.

So, if shit happens during a heavy leg routine, you know why. Be careful and use common sense. Remember, clen has a 36-hour half-life. Might want to have some beta blockers (propranolol) around the house just in case.

W6

do you suggest not stacking and tacking one at a time? or just the anavar and T3? I'm a little confused now:xeye:

Top Bottom