Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar cycle update, week 4

Phemomena

well, as you may remember, i've been in training (work not gym) all week and so my week has been pretty close to a writeoff... i managed to get to the gym Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evenings... (cardio on Tuesday only)... but i was basically in maintanance mode... soooo there's not much of interest to report this week, but i'll try...

nosebleeds have returned, sporaticaly (had a nasty one yesterday morning which led to the beginning of a REALLY messed up day that i won't get into the details of...) i've just decided to accept that this is something that i'll deal with unless they become in any way severe... (again, its not unusal for me to get them, i'm a bleeder :) )

upped my dosage to 12.5 mg on Monday in anticipation for next week when i plan on hitting the weights hard... (wasn't planning on doing this until thursday, but the first day of training just took a lot out of me and i just decided to throw a little caution to the wind... hoping that i'd at least be offsetting the lack of activity, (i felt like i could feel myself wasting away sitting in a room for 8 hours a day... i'm not active at work normally, but i'm always up making my food, walking around the office etc)... its obviously a mental thing but mentally it did give me the ompphff (is that a word and is it spelled correctly?? :) ) that i needed to get my butt to the gym after work ...

other sides... - not really... two tiny zits on my arm (pinpoint size... nothing worth crying over)... i think i picked up a bit of a cold over the training, been coughing a lot at night... (and there were a lot of sick people in there... it always happens when you put 100+ people from all over North America in a room with poor air conditioning)... i think the added vitamins and minerals and healthy eating has really helped me keep this away...

okay... fiance is bugging me to go out shopping, have to finish this up later... sorry guys... stay tuned

Get your booty to the gym after work GIRL!!!! Hit the weights hard this week:)

Week four already? Goodness, I dodn't think I've been on this board that long.

Too bad about your training. Looks like you got a little impatient with upping your dosage, but it's all you.

Did you buy something nice for yourself?

:D hey uuuuuu !!! sound good killa !!! im doing just fine myself. soooo what did u buy... nothing from v.s i would imagine:p ha -- another thing i can rub in ur face besides my ohhh so fresh veggies....yummmmmm;)

those nose bleeds make me so nervous phem!!!:( i know i know "ur a bleeder" but i dont like it anyway...its just weird to me. i never heard of that being normal... please go to another doctor phem... im gonna :bawling:

okay... continued from above, where was i...

lets see... no other sides... sensitivity is still down there, no growth that i've noticed... ummm... no others

as i said, lifts have been, for the most part maintanence... shoulder was bothering me all week, feeling much better today (which is weird since i broke down and worked back and shoulders last nite... guess i just needed to work through it?)

okay... stats, once again

before working out - 5'3'', 145+lbs, bf (who knows... scary probably)

before cycle - 5'3'', 111lbs, btwn 16-20% bf (weight is
up from a low of 110 a few weeks prior, i was starting to catabolize a bit, this weight felt too low for me)

current - 5'3'' (STILL???!!!), 115.5 (give or take 0.5) lbs, bf 17% (probably closer to 15%!!!)

goals - 5'4'' (reality slowly setting in) 118-120lbs (thinking of bumping this one a little) bf - 11-13% (adjusted based on results thus far... have to push myself :) )

next week should be a kickass week, i plan to push myself harder than ever before, i'll be enlisting the help of my 6'6'' 320lb bouncer friend for a workout partner, from past experience i know that he'll be mercyless on me... if i'm not in too much pain i'll make sure i get a good update in next week... (hopefully i'll survive!)

Last edited:
okay...now to address the comments now that the update is finished :)

new - i plan to lift hard next week.. this week i got thrown into a training course with minimal notice and was offsite from 7am (up at 5) to 7pm (home at 7:30-8ish) .. i did maintainence lifts but had little energy for anything else... i'm usually not one to complain about workloads... but that was too much for me... next week things are back to normal, and i'll be well rested and ready for some fun! :)

ann- fiance bought shoes... and we got subway on the way home.. double meat and no cheese for me... feel gross now, even when i want to cheat i hate to do it since i always feel icky afterwards... i'm not doing much shopping for myself until after the cycles done... clothes are a bitch to buy when things are changing so much...

pooh - a little impatient (i was intending to do it Thursday) but i was feeling a slight difference from the switch to the TTs, so i figured, what the hell... mentally it was the boost i needed to keep my ass going to the gym after the 10+ hours of powerpoint hell! :)

kb - i'm fine girl... it's not one of the most popular sides, but its not that unheard of... AS messes with some peoples noses... bps fine, everything else is normal, i'm keeping it under check... and it has (other than yesterday) been improving a great deal... i'm hoping that my body will just adjust to the increased dosage like i had been (seems to take about 4-5 days for it to kick in for me and then it took a couple weeks to adjust... they have been less frequent/heavy for the most part now) i've decided to deal with it for now, but thanks for the concern...

and nope, no v.s. here so i just window shopped and debated buying a pair of shoes but they didn't have my size...

Hey Phem you are you taking any anticoagulants(aspirin,heparin,,white willow bark or any ECA stack wich contains aspirin and ephedrine) ??because if you are that is the problem you have with your nose bleeds,as I said before any doctor will tell you to get away from anticoagulants when taking ANAVAR or any other anabolic. I am on anavar and primo and the only thing I takefor energy is Ultimate Orange once a day and it does have the same herbal shit that does the work but I do feel my nose vasodilatating after about one hour but no blood,and is only for that one time....Congrats on your progress I seen your pics and you are looking very good just think the effect in one more month:p tomorrow is going to be my first month of the cycle and have 45 days more to go:p . Good luck and put your fiance in some gear too,but with low sides you don't whant him to kill you right;)

i've taken the asprin/willow bark out and doing the ec of the eca... i'm sure that's helped a bit... is ephedrine an anticolag? it was my understanding that it isn't, but i find that my nose does run a little when i have it in my diet... not bleed, just run more than usual...

thanks... i'm trying to get some more pics up, but our desktop is being wiped right now... so nothing just yet... i'll be sure to post some soon and then hopefully every other week or so...

fiance is not getting anything.... he's doing fine on the creatine and whey shakes... (and he's decided not to tell anyone he's using creatine... isn't he cute :) )

I am not 100% sure if ephedrine is anticoagulant,but I do know thet is vasodilatating which makes your nose run(same problem I have with Ultimate Orage)don't know if it may upset more the bleeds.....Funny how people are afraid of creatine and supplements,they actually think that Bodybuilding is a healthy sport. He will get ised to it and I wish the best in your marriage.:)

Top Bottom