Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar cycle advice

roodyroo

Hi, this is my first post and Im looking for advice on Anavar. Im a 43yr old female, Im 5'8, 137 lbs 16%bf. I eat really clean (6 meals) and have been training for the last 3 yrs. I do 45mins cardio twice a week and lift for other 5. My problem is Ive hit a plateau with my training. I have good definition on my arms and upper back but my abs and legs are way behind. Also my lifts have decreased in the last six months. I take bcaas, protein and creatine but nothing is helping. My son suggested taking a cycle of Anavar at 2.5mg ED for six to 8 wks. I have done alot of research on it and just wondering if this dose is enough to get results and how long should I cycle it for. I would love to compete in the next year or so but I really need to up my game!! Any advice would be really appreciated.
Thanks

Generally 5mg ed is a good dose for females without having to worry about virilization symptoms.

Top Bottom