Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar, Clen and EC Stack for an 8 week cutting cycle.

I can feel you that caps and pills are easy to hide but health comes first Orals are potent and dangerous for liver heart and kidneys I have the same family background problem of Heart disease
Add 3 oral at the same time gonna shit you up.
I'll say just use eca stack even by its self is very potent
Go with sarms if money isn't any issue

I can feel you that caps and pills are easy to hide but health comes first Orals are potent and dangerous for liver heart and kidneys I have the same family background problem of Heart disease
Add 3 oral at the same time gonna shit you up.
I'll say just use eca stack even by its self is very potent
Go with sarms if money isn't any issue

well put and said and right on the money... health should be the priority at ALL TIMES! sarms are just as easy to keep out of sight as well...

I will give you my 2 cents on your plan.
You can run the Var if you want, but honestly, if you are just looking to hold unto muscle and gain strength while you are cutting, then just use Sarms. If you are on a budget, just go with Osta. If you want max results, stack a few together like Dylan suggested. I guess if you were on a budget though, you wouldn't be using Var anyways :).
Now just a little bit of info for you. Clen and ECA both work on the same receptors. You run Clen 2 weeks at a time, because those receptors get burnt out after a couple weeks. So you come off to refresh them. But during the off time, if you add in Ephedra, then you are just hitting the same receptor that all ready is working. Make sense? So you either just need to run the Clen 2 weeks on and off, or just run the ephedra.

Oh I see, makes sense. And during the 2 weeks off of Clen, I still lose weight if I'm in a caloric deficit right? Just not as much?

Oh I see, makes sense. And during the 2 weeks off of Clen, I still lose weight if I'm in a caloric deficit right? Just not as much?

in theory, any time you are in a deficit you should be losing weight but that depends on the type of calories you are taking in... if they are clean, then yes, it will just not be as enhanced as when you are taking an aid... i would strongly advise reconsidering clen use man... your going to end up sorry... what i have found very effectve is adding a few otc fat burners with sarms and albuterol... its FAR safer and MUCH more effective and will also prevent any sort of muscle wasting and will melt fat and add lean muscle in the process...

If you aren't already shredded then you could drop 20-25lbs in 8 weeks with just the ECA alone and it'd be much healthier. You said you're worried about health risks so why bother if you don't need it?

Top Bottom