Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and clenbuterol

malex101

I'm asking this question for my girlfriend who lives with me. We are both into fitness but have gotten a bit comfortable over the past year of living together.

Her stats

5'2"
132lb
bench........110
deadlift.....225
squat........160

Diet:
occasional juice fasting
rice with tuna/or maceral
salmon
protein shakes

I know how to cook well and I have credit hours in nutrition.
We can eat extremely healthy or horrible haha.

She would like to start on Anavar and clenbuterol. would this be a good mix to shed fat and gain some muscle?

And if so, what would be an optimal dosing routine and what should she expect?

Thank you.

I wouldn't touch var without having the diet dialed in. Does she have an awareness of the potential sides? She should expect to gain some weight with var and the rest is hard to predict as all women can respond differently. I'm not a clen fan and don't recommend it for heart health reasons. You could look at albuterol or other fat burners.

Hey there caligirl85! This is malex101's GF. Thanks for your helpful advice. I do not have a set diet, but I take in a tight average of 1200 calories/day. I try to keep high in protein, low fat, and make sure I compensate for my workout. I just recently started hitting the gym more frequently about a month ago. I go 6 days a week for about 1.5hrs a day with the goal of hopefully getting a build like Andreia Brazier in a year or so. I wasn't too sure about starting to use Var, since I have never really introduced anything into my body other than birth control. I tried Primatine tablets last year, which has 200mg of ephedrine HCL, but not for too long since I had a few life stressors and discouraged myself to work out.

Welcome to EF! :)

The whole idea of var (unless you're competing) really is to build muscle. My first cycle was about 12 weeks, 10 mgs/ day and I gained 17 lbs and kept about 12. I also ate at maintenance or above. Competitors will use var to hold onto the muscle they have while doing their stage prep diets. So...part of it will be to decide what you're goals are. You could run a cycle and gain some muscle, lose some fat and have great results! But you'd wanna eat for gaining..keep it clean to limit fat gain. You could keep the calories lower and likely wouldn't gain as much muscle but still run the same risks with sides.

My first cycle was a bit longer than most do...most women keep it to 6-8 weeks too...just had to add that in. :)

If it's your first time around, why not do a sarms + yohimflame run? That's a great way to get your feet wet.
Ostarine @ 15mg/day (sarms1)
GW @ 10mg/day (sarms1)
Yohimflame follow directions on bottle. (N2bm)
My wife noticed some good results on yohimflame and she was only hittin the gym 4 days/week

This seems like the right place!

This is my first post - I'd like to say hello and make some friends, get some advice, and be that hot 140 lb babe I was in 2002 before I broke up with my ex, ate everything he wouldn't let me and a bottle of wine every night.

I'm 44, about 165, probably close to 30% BF. 38-29-42 pear shaped. I have a home gym with everything, jog on a treadmill and eating healthier than I have been. No chips, candy, deep fried anything. Just not enough good healthy foods, or often enough.

I have a list of health issues that I realize I've been using as an excuse to take it easy - and I'm lonely working out because there has been no challenge or accountability like when I used to have a partner. (Impossible to have one now btw)

So I want to start daily consistency with a kick from some supplements in order to see results, to maintain motivation, to work harder, to see results to keep going, etc.

I'm getting my shipment of Clen, Cytomel and Anavar on Mon or Tues - so excited to see some changes. Looking forward to the energy and muscle!!

Any advice is much appreciated!!
Thanks in advance šŸ˜Š

Wanting to recapture my body from 2002!

Top Bottom