Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anastrozole Vs Adex ?

I heard aromasin has a worse effect on lipids. Hard to tell tho because usually it's taken on cycle when the lipids are already strained. Anyone else hear this?

Op did you mean aromasin vs adex?

Damn bro, I red the exact opposite, lol! Lipid strain seems to be pretty individual with AIs, I've never any problems using Aromasin on and after blast. Meaning that Aromasin would have further wrecked my lipids, of course there's some effect from the blast. I just don't want to worry about rebound, so I always use Aromasin (or Letro in worst scenario, if it comes to that point rebound is no longer my biggest concern)

And OP, yes you DO mean Aromasin (Exemestane) vs Arimidex (Anastatazole). At least I hope so...
If you are comparing something to itself this the whole question is a oxymoron.
I think that Deca-Durabolin vs Nandrolone-Decoate example was metaphorically great, lolz! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

There is an influx of guys running around with new tits because they are afraid to lose gains or dont understand how AI's work. The common dose on adex (anastrozole) for TRT doses of test is 1mg twice a week. TRT doses of test are often just 100mg's test a week with an HCG kicker or perhaps a bit more test.

That being said if you running 400mg/week test on a full blown cycle you need to use an AI accordingly. For years people have been droning on about sacrificing gains but the way gains are measured thats impossible to gauge and largely just bro-science if you ask me. I wont argue that without the water retention/bloat from high E you MAY not gain quite as much strength during a cycle but the end result of how much you keep is what matters. Estrogen is one of the feedback loops in the HPTA access and high E to the body often means high T. Even if T is low high E will shunt test production.

That being said, with all the problems have recovering from cycles these days, why not just keep your E in the normal range throughout cycle and save the man boob for someone else?

When in doubt if you AI dose is sufficient get labs mid cycle. to make sure your on the right track and adjust according.

There is an influx of guys running around with new tits because they are afraid to lose gains or dont understand how AI's work. The common dose on adex (anastrozole) for TRT doses of test is 1mg twice a week. TRT doses of test are often just 100mg's test a week with an HCG kicker or perhaps a bit more test.

That being said if you running 400mg/week test on a full blown cycle you need to use an AI accordingly. For years people have been droning on about sacrificing gains but the way gains are measured thats impossible to gauge and largely just bro-science if you ask me. I wont argue that without the water retention/bloat from high E you MAY not gain quite as much strength during a cycle but the end result of how much you keep is what matters. Estrogen is one of the feedback loops in the HPTA access and high E to the body often means high T. Even if T is low high E will shunt test production.

That being said, with all the problems have recovering from cycles these days, why not just keep your E in the normal range throughout cycle and save the man boob for someone else?

When in doubt if you AI dose is sufficient get labs mid cycle. to make sure your on the right track and adjust according.

This is exactly how I see things. I would never run aromatizing compound without using AI, and have done so only once back when I didn't even know that AIs existed (maybe they didn't), and even then I did use Nolva in place of an AI. (Not recommend though, Nolva is great drug for treating gyno, but really not ideal choice to run for full length cycle)

Even without blood tests it's not that hard to dose AIs, people make it lot more complicated than it really is. It's not rocket science or brain surgery. If you crush your Estro too low, you will notice that, everyone who's been on Letro should be able to list symptoms easily. It's something that's hard to go unnoticed.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

ag guys adex has always done the job for me. Though I prefer aromasin over adex anyways.

Top Bottom