Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anal love

bluepeter

Never having been on the receiving end, I was curious as to how much length the average rectum can accomodate? (this is a stupid question but the wife and I are thinking of getting into the anal arena and she's nervous)

Seems to me that the rectum isn't very large and I don't think it was built to stretch and lengthen to accomodate like the vagina. Can a woman (or a man to be politically correct........is there a difference?) only take a certain length in her ass and what would be average?

Is there something that one can do to take more comfortably?

Robert Jan said:
Thing is when its too long you push on and youre not in the rectum anymore

Elaborate. Is this a clear path or something you have to 'push through'? How much length are we talking about and are there potential risks?

The vagina is only about 6 inches deep or something so it's the same really; after that it just starts bending around. Once you get past the opening there's plenty of room inside.

I once downloaded this crazy german video whereby the one chick had a 2 foot strap-on. She pretty much got the whole fuckin thing up another girls ass. I would assume any cock should have no problem finding room someones asshole.

I've seen videos of girls taking an arm up to the elbow, in the ass. No blood, most of the time.
Anal breaking in's are so rarely caught on film. I'm not talkin' about the Bang Bus, fake shit.

If you want to try it more than once, I suggest using PLENTY of lubricant. She may not like it if it hurts too much.

Enjoy!

There's a video, well used to be over kazaa of a girl having a guy's head inside...yeah! the whole head inside the pussy...that was sick...like a re-birth...lol

Top Bottom