Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol pre contest

actually the bloat from drol has nothing to do with progesterone. it activates the estrogen receptor by itself like 5AD. there are some studies on this floating around so nolvadex is best to lessen the bloat with drol

black panther said:
actually the bloat from drol has nothing to do with progesterone. it activates the estrogen receptor by itself like 5AD. there are some studies on this floating around so nolvadex is best to lessen the bloat with drol

you may be right about the first part, but are way off about the nolva, it only affects very specific receptor sites, namely the ones in the nipples/breast, it will do absolutely nothing for any kind of bloat

black panther said:

That's interesting. I'd like to hear more about that. I'm looking to use drol in my next bulking cycle and want to keep the progesterone sides to a minimum since I'll be using deca also.

HEY THIS IS ABOUT ORALS IN GENERAL I HAVE USED INJECT BEFORE BUT AT THIS POINT I AM ONLY RECREATIONALY USING AND TRAINING AND I WAS WONDERING FROM AN EXPERIENCED SOURCE ABOUT USING ORALS AND NO INJECTS IM AWARE OF THE SIDES AND TAKE PROTECTIONS BUT DON'T WANT TO GET BACK INTO SQUIRTING MY THEORY IS THAT WHILE THERE ARE LESS SIDES WITH INJECTS THE RISK OF GETTING PINS AND USING THEM PROPERLY OUT WEIGHT USING INJECTS OF ORALS BECAUSE OF SIDE ...

I AM ON A STACK RIGHT NOW OF JUST ANADROL - 50 AND COMING OFF OF THAT INTO DBOLS AND WINNIE TABS MAYBE PRIMO TABS ALSO ...

I REALLY WOULD LIKE A BULKING CYCLE CONSISTING OF 4-6 WEEKS OF ANADROL AND THEN CUT UP BUT I REALLY WANT TO LIMIT LOOSING ALL MY GAINS FROM ANADROL I LOVE THE STUFF SO FAR LITTLE SIDES GREATTTT GAINS KEEP IN MIND WHEN RESPONDING I HAVE QUARTLY PHYSICALS AND I AM VERY CAUTIOUS TO LIMIT SHORT AND LONG TERM EFFECTS...

ANY THOUGHTS OR HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED FROM A VERY EXPERIENCED SOURCE WOULD BE PREFERED...

TY EVERYONE AND GOOD LUCK!!!

JD :Chef:

FREAK78 said:
HEY THIS IS ABOUT ORALS IN GENERAL I HAVE USED INJECT BEFORE BUT AT THIS POINT I AM ONLY RECREATIONALY USING AND TRAINING AND I WAS WONDERING FROM AN EXPERIENCED SOURCE ABOUT USING ORALS AND NO INJECTS IM AWARE OF THE SIDES AND TAKE PROTECTIONS BUT DON'T WANT TO GET BACK INTO SQUIRTING MY THEORY IS THAT WHILE THERE ARE LESS SIDES WITH INJECTS THE RISK OF GETTING PINS AND USING THEM PROPERLY OUT WEIGHT USING INJECTS OF ORALS BECAUSE OF SIDE ...

I AM ON A STACK RIGHT NOW OF JUST ANADROL - 50 AND COMING OFF OF THAT INTO DBOLS AND WINNIE TABS MAYBE Primobolan - methenolone - TABS ALSO ...

I REALLY WOULD LIKE A BULKING CYCLE CONSISTING OF 4-6 WEEKS OF ANADROL AND THEN CUT UP BUT I REALLY WANT TO LIMIT LOOSING ALL MY GAINS FROM ANADROL I LOVE THE STUFF SO FAR LITTLE SIDES GREATTTT GAINS KEEP IN MIND WHEN RESPONDING I HAVE QUARTLY PHYSICALS AND I AM VERY CAUTIOUS TO LIMIT SHORT AND LONG TERM EFFECTS...

ANY THOUGHTS OR HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED FROM A VERY EXPERIENCED SOURCE WOULD BE PREFERED...

TY EVERYONE AND GOOD LUCK!!!

JD :Chef:

Sounds like a pretty gay cycle! Turn the fucken caps off, what are you trying to piss people off?

What benefit do you get from using anadrol when on a cutting or pre contest cycle? i thought it was mainly for bulking or strength? I'm just curious and also isn't anadrol very liver toxic, more so than other orals?

adex wont touch water retention from anadrol as its progesteron based, and adex only inhibits estrogen

Anadrol is DHT derived, meaning it cannot bind to the progesterone or estrogen receptor. The true reason as to what causes anadrols side effects are unknow but the theory is that anadrol has an effect of stimulating the estrogen but not binding to it, the bloat and gyno comes from that.

Top Bottom