Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol pre contest

MrRTTB

Using Anadrol pre contest, what would you use to hold waterweight off as much as possible, we are talking about a dose of 25mg ED not more

works great, i used 100 mg/d up to a week out
1 mg a day adex/30 mg nolv and cytadren 2 days on 2 days off kept me at 0% bloat.

Wulfgar said:
works great, i used 100 mg/d up to a week out
1 mg a day adex/30 mg nolv and cytadren 2 days on 2 days off kept me at 0% bloat.
hmm..only have nolvadex and clomid, is adex needed?
I thought 25mg for a couple of weeks with nolvadex 20mg, EC and t3

Works great for me as well, I use it up to 2 days before the show. Proviron, Nolva, Laxix...But I never have a problem with water retention. If you do then I don't think it would be good in your pre-c stack...Why ruin all those weeks of prep on chance...Experiment with it first in this type of phase...good luck

adex wont touch water retention from anadrol as its progesteron based, and adex only inhibits estrogen

No, progestrone is dealt with using dostinex aka cabergoline; cabaser. Never used drol so I'm not speaking from experience but I have used dostinex very successfully to combat progestrone gyno with tren. No real water retention with tren though, but if the water is a result of elevated progest., then this will reduce it. I think pre-contest is a bad time to get aquainted with zero-bloating drol. Seems like something to get straight off-season or early diet time.

Top Bottom