Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amplify02-The most POWERFUL pre-workout supplement ever created?

Re: Amplify02-The most powerful pre-workout supplement ever created?

I would say so. No need to change anything, unless you just want us to take the stuff and then explode 30minutes later.

December 17, 2006

8:00 AM

Trying it (amplify 02nx) for first time today with the mcc

Will post my results this afternoon.

pitbullrocco said:
yo omega

would it be overkill or a waste to include amp before workouts if i already have a N/O, creatine, etc AND dbol before workouts? i already have awesome pumps.....or is amp meant to replace all that? (except the dbol of course)

also, i use the animal m stack here and there.....i assume this is very similiar to amp02?

I have run amp with amplify 02.. crazy is all i can say... try it with eph instead of the amp...

good luck

Spywizard, you just bought some more of the New Amplify02,
please let us know ho it goes, I trust your opinion since before you have actually given us some critique's privately.

akita2007 said:
Are you being paid to endorse this product??? Way too much hype on this thread.

.... This supp is unreal... Dont think that we are getting shit for free because of the hype... The hype is REAL. This is better than ANY other product I've ever used... NoExplode, NOXCG3, Superpump... whatever, they don't touch the effects and use of AMP.

OMEGA said:
Spywizard, you just bought some more of the New Amplify02,
please let us know ho it goes, I trust your opinion since before you have actually given us some critique's privately.

well, i tried the new stuff last night, didn't have eph so i did 1 cap of amp with 8 of the new caps..

all i can say is ... i played volleyball for 1 hour (competitive) and then went home, was so worked up i went to the gym and did a full shoulder/back workout..

wow, better and better..

the shipping is FAST AS FUCK. i ordered monday afternoon and recieved it today. They are based in Cali and i live on the east coast. thats insane. I got the new amp02 and the raw mcc or w/e. the amp02 looks like crushed up orange tic tacs in caplets, just hope they taste like them ;). we will find out how good they are tomarrow :)

Top Bottom