Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amplify02-The most POWERFUL pre-workout supplement ever created?

Re: Amplify02-The most powerful pre-workout supplement ever created?

I ordered some the day it came out and still love it. The ONLY downside I could find with a02 is the taste. It's probably the closest thing to battery acid I have tasted, mixing with oj is the best.

In a nutshell this stuff is like adderall with creatine. As soon as I run out I'll definitely order the newer version.

C3bodybuilding said:
Huck, do you find that your vascularity is full blown 24/7? My arms look like they did at the gym all the time now, that thick grainy look when they are full of blood and pumped. I could only imagine what someone doing a cut or contest prep would be like on this.

Yep-Like I was saying in my above post, it seems the accumulative effect leaves an extended pump that literally is with me all the time. From what I can tell, it's a combination of vasodilation coupled with extra-cellular fluid being drawn into cellular compartments, pulling the skin tighter around the veins and making them look much more pronounced. Its a neat little cosmetic effect, lol!

Damn, I don't think I have ever read a thread before and been so sold on it without ever even seeing it, but damn you've done a great job at selling me. I have been in sales for 10 years ( Need A Job??)lol. I Will definatly be keeping this in mind when I go into my cutter in 5 months. Peace,Drols

SOUTHPAW45

thanks bro:)
the new version is in Easy to use Caplets.

We are eager for the Full Stack to hit

should be ready This Friday

drols of steel said:
Damn, I don't think I have ever read a thread before and been so sold on it without ever even seeing it, but damn you've done a great job at selling me. I have been in sales for 10 years ( Need A Job??)lol. I Will definatly be keeping this in mind when I go into my cutter in 5 months. Peace,Drols

LOL!!! Thanks bro. It really is one of those 'feelable' products, which with all of the supplement scams that have come and gone over the years, says a LOT in my opinion. It delivers on all it promises, and the great thing is enough different people have used it and been highly impressed, with literally no negative feedback, so that speaks volumes when taking into account different/multiple user responses. Make sure to report your results when you run it!

Hey, I was just wondering if this product is considered an anabolic steroid and if it would have an developemental side effects on someone that hasn't reached total maturation yet. I have just turned 18 and am looking for something to help me get ready for basketball season in a couple months. I am only planning on taking it for a little while and want something that wont affect development. Also i have a very low body fat percentage and have a hard time gaining weight, how will this product affect me in regards to that? thanks for any information / advice.
james.

Its not an Anabolic Steroid.
If your low in Bodyfat the product would make you look vascular and "pumped"
and very focused.
If you just palying basketball, you dont need Amplify02 James
its really meant for lifting and pump amplification.

yo omega

would it be overkill or a waste to include amp before workouts if i already have a N/O, creatine, etc AND dbol before workouts? i already have awesome pumps.....or is amp meant to replace all that? (except the dbol of course)

also, i use the animal m stack here and there.....i assume this is very similiar to amp02?

WOO-HOO! Just got the amp02/MCC/G-covery stack in today! Can't wait to test drive this power-packed trio! Will be reporting back my results...

Top Bottom